Yangtze River Cruise Price: What's Included & Excluded
To make everything clear before getting onboard, you need to check what are included in your Yangtze cruise fare and what are excluded. If you have any questions about the cruise fare, just feel free to contact our travel consultant for detailed information.
How much Does a Yangtze River Cruise Cost?
Normally, most Yangtze River cruise ship charges about $356~$551 (USA dollar), while the price for Yangtze Explorer, the top luxury cruise on Yangtze River, is higher, which is about $1,523-$1,831. You could check all the Yangtze River ships to get the detailed and real-time price of each cruise ship.
What's Included in your Cruise
The following items are included in your Yangtze River cruise fare. There is no need to pay onboard.
- Entrance Fees: The arranged shore excursions listed in the itinerary of your cruise ship;
- Meals: The daily meals (specified with “B”, “L” or “D”) on your cruise ship;
- Cabins: A bed in the cabin as specified in the itinerary. You could enjoy your room during daytime and night. Usually,
Chongqing to Yichang for 3 nights onboard;
Yichang to Chongqing for 4 nights onboard;
- Activities & Lectures: Captain Welcome Party, cabaret shows, fashion shows, Chinese Yangtze culture and history lectures, Captain Farewell party, etc.;
- Cleaning: room cleaning service every day;
- Local guides for the arranged shore excursions;
- Accident Injury Insurance;
- Service Charge & Government Taxes.
What's Excluded in your Cruise
The following items are excluded in the cruise fare. If you want to enjoy the services, you need to pay extra fees accordingly.
- Transfers: Between airport/hotel and cruise terminal in each city not specified in the itinerary;
- Optional Shore Excursions: Different cruise companies have different price for per person per optional land tour.
Victoria Cruises are for 295 RMB, except Quyuan Birthplace for 220 RMB;
Century Cruises are for 290 RMB, except Quyuan Temple for 220 RMB (Mt. Lushan for 480 RMB, Nanjing Niushou Mountain for 180 RMB, Mount Jiuua for 480 RMB, Beautiful Yangzhou Night Show, etc. for 260 RMB for Century Sky special offers);
President Cruises are for 280 RMB;
Yangtze Gold Cruises are for 290 RMB, except Shibaozhai Pagoda charges for 220 RMB/person, Small Lesser Three Gorges charges for 150 RMB/person, Return to the Three Gorges Show for 320 RMB/person and Quyuan Temple charges for 220 RMB/person (180 RMB/person when visiting with the Three Gorges Dam);
Yangtze Explorer Cruise is Baiheliang Underground Museum for 150 RMB, Three Kingdoms Open Air Show for 290 RMB;
Changjiang Cruises are for 290 RMB;
- Personal Expenses: Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, clinic service, faxes, telephone calls, spa, salon, shopping, Internet, DVDs etc.
- Meals: Any meals which are not specified with "B", "L", or "D".
- Single Room Supplement: If you want to stay in one cabin (usually two beds in one cabin) on your own, you need to pay higher than one room shared with another.
- Gratuities: there is a mandatory tip required to be paid when checking in the cruise, you can pay at the ship reception counter. Volunteer tips to river guide, cruise director and staff onboard.
Travel Tip for Tourists with Kids
If you travel with little kids, an extra fee for children is needed. Children of up to 12 need to do a full payment. Children between 2-12 years: staying in the parents' cabin are charged 67% of the full cruise fare; Children under 2 years old: staying in the parents' cabin are charged 10% of the full cruise fare. The prices are varied with different cruise companies. You should comfirm the price of your cruise with your travel consultant before booking and payment.
Top Recommended Yangtze River Ships
Still feel trouble? Check How to Choose Your Best Yangtze Ship to get inspired now!
Keep Readings of Yangtze River Cruise
- 2022 Latest News
- How to Plan a Cruise Tour
- China Yangtze Tour Planning
- How to Book a Cruise
- How to Choose a Route
- How to Choose a Ship
- How to Choose a Cabin
- Get to Cruise Ports
- How to Leave Cruise Ports
- Best Time to Cruise
- What to Expect Onshore
- Onboard Experience
- What to Pack
- Tipping & Tipping Suggestions
- Yangtze Cruise FAQs & Tips
- Yangtze River Cruise Guide
- Customer Support Guide
Popular China Tour Packages including Yangtze Cruise
Questions & Discussions
Following are latest questions and answers from our webusers and customers. You can learn many useful information from the discussion and cases. You can also join in the discussions or ask your own question. Our experts will help you ASAP.
Greetings from Chengdu, China! Yes, shampoo and shower gel are prepare well in the bathroom of every cabin and suite onboard, you can use it freely during your Yangtze River cruise!
Have a nice trip in China!
Good morning from China! Yes, the Yangtze cruise prices on our website are based on $US dollar. When you click a ship (http://www.yangtze-river-cruises.com/ships.html) and you can find the price range which is the price for standard cabin for twin sharing. This price includes the accommodation, meals, entrances fees and local guide fees, for arranged shore excursions, cultural activities and lectures, daily cleaning, accident injury insurance and service charge & government taxes, etc.
Yangtze-river-cruises.com are the professional cruise agency for any Yangtze River cruise booking with reasonable and valuable price. If you need any service or help, please feel free to contact us.
Have a great day!!!