Yangtze 1 is a fine 4.5-star cruise designed in the style of ancient luxurious Chinese castle. With a reasonable low price among all the Yangtze River cruises, it is popular for travelers with budget.
2022 Top Highlights of Yangtze 1 Cruise:
Complete Three Gorges Scenery: The ONLY ship will board and disembark at Yichang Sandouping Port, providing the rare chance to enjoy breathtaking scenery of the whole Xiling Gorge.
Free & Special Experience to Inspire You: The ONLY ship offers the fresh and awesome experience to sail through Three Gorges Dam Ship Lift for Free.
- Chongqing - Yichang (4 days & 3 nights;)
- Yichang - Chongqing (5 days & 4 nights;)
Designed and constructed according to the new standard, Yangtze 1 could lead you to an ancient luxurious castle with its hollowed-out hall.
The sea boat streamline, the dolphin out-look, the excellent management and service, and the large presidential suites…guarantee you a business and leisure travel. All the guests on Yangtze No. 1 could enjoy the spectacular panorama of ever-changing Three Gorges views.
- Maiden Voyage: 2006
- Renovated: 2009
- Tonnage: 5263 T
- Length: 103.8 Meters
- Width: 16 Meters
- Speed: 26km/h
- Passenger Capacity: 218
- Number of Crew: 127
- Total Cabins: 109
- Decks: 5
- Elevators: 1
- Restaurants: 2
- Outdoor Swimming Pool: 1
- Itinerary: Chongqing - Yichang; Yichang - Chongqing
What Our Customers Say about Yangtze 1?
Thought I would just post something about the Yangtze cruise we just did. The river cruise itself was just wonderful. So lovely relaxing cruising along the river and seeing the views. We were on the Yangtze 1 Cruise boat and we were impressed with it. Though the cabins are not big but for 3 or 4 days this is fine. We did have a very small balcony to sit at and watch the world go by.
Going through the locks was very interesting and the sights during the day are wonderful. If you are doing this cruise take some food on board with you.
- -- Reviewed by Popoo, Sept. 25, 2016
2022 Yangtze 1 Cruise Routes
3 Nights & 4 Days Chongqing - Yichang Cruise
Most popular downstream itinerary to see the best significant mountains and gorges of Yangtze.
Destinations: Three Gorges, Three Gorges Dam, Shibaozhai Pagoda, Ship Lift...
4 Nights & 5 Days Yichang - Chongqing Cruise
Another classic upstream route to appreciate the golden section of Yangtze with a more leisure pace.
Destinations: Three Gorges, Three Gorges Dam, Ship Lift, Shennong Stream...
Schedule of Yangtze 1
- The above price range is based on a standard cabin for twin sharing.
- The prices are valid by Dec.31 of the year.
- Please enquiry for the exact price according to your nationality, cruising time and cruising route.
- Please quote us for the price may change during China's Golden Week (the first week of October) and Spring Festival.
- Limited winter schedules may be adjusted into other dates, cruise ships, etc. based on the arrangement of the cruise company.