Yangtze 2 is the newest and most luxury ship of Changjiang Cruises. Equipped with modern facilities and large cabins and suites, Yangtze 2 cruise is with a very competitive price making it very popular among all the ships.
- Chongqing - Yichang (4 days 3 nights;)
- Yichang - Chongqing (5 days 4 nights;)
Inaugurated in 2011, Yangtze 2 is the newest as well as the most luxury ship among Changjiang Cruises. In 2019, travelers can sail between Chongqing and Yichang both for downstream and upstream at a very reasonalble low price.
The perfect ship hall, outstanding interior design, and excellent service will bring visitors the best feel and enjoyment, which let you get far away from the trifles in the daily life. The only Yangtze cruise equipped with indoor thermostatic and constant-humidity swimming pool, the first indoor movie theater, with large sundeck where you can have barbecue, sunbath, outdoor show…will bring you unexpected surprise.
- Maiden Voyage: 2011
- Tonnage: 11000 T
- Length: 139.05 Meters
- Width: 19.5 Meters
- Speed: 26km/h
- Passenger Capacity: 440
- Number of Crew: 160
- Total Cabins: 200
- Decks: 6
- Elevators: 2
- Restaurants: 2
- Indoor Swimming Pool: 1
- Itinerary: Chongqing - Yichang; Yichang - Chongqing
What Our Customers Say about Yangtze Gold 8?
I booked the Yangtze Gold 8 cruise online for my wife, son and I as part of a self-arranged two and a half week sightseeing visit to China.
Due to unforeseen circumstances my wife had to return home (to Australia) before the cruise but my son and I enjoyed the cruise very much. I know my wife would have loved it as well.
The highlight was the excursion up the Lesser Three Gorges and we added the Mini Three Gorges option to explore as far as we could in this spectacular area.
Our family really enjoyed our time in China and we would love to return to see more.
- -- Reviewed by Ross, August 6, 2019
An amazing cruise from the 3 gorges dam, the wolds largest hyroelectic project on the beautiful Yangtze Gold Cruise.
This trip was absolutely amazing, scenery was unbeliveable through the gorges, something different every day on this 4 days cruise.
- ---- Reviewed by Erieau, May 13, 2019
We really enjoyed our recent cruise on the Yangtze River. The boat, Yangtze Gold 8, was pretty nice, although some of it looked a bit worn. The scenery was incredible. The excursions (dam, Goddess Stream, Red Pagoda) were quite interesting.
- ---- Reviewed by BigAlks, October 30, 2018
I enjoyed the screw how r u v it could have been one or two days shorter. The scenery is lovely. the boat is nice and the cabins are all in good condition. The food was average with lots of Western choices. Staff are wonderful.
- ---- Reviewed by leighNz, December 4, 2018
2020 Yangtze Gold 8 Cruise Routes
3 Nights & 4 Days Chongqing - Yichang Cruise
Most popular downstream itinerary to see the best significant mountains and gorges of Yangtze.
Destinations: Three Gorges, Three Gorges Dam, Fengdu Ghost City, Lesser Three Gorges...
4 Nights & 5 Days Yichang - Chongqing Cruise
Another classic upstream route to appreciate the golden section of Yangtze with a more leisure pace.
Destinations: Three Gorges, Three Gorges Dam, Lesser Three Gorges, White Emperor City...
Schedule of Yangtze 2
- The above price range is based on a standard cabin for twin sharing.
- The prices are valid by Dec.31 of the year.
- Please enquiry for the exact price according to your nationality, cruising time and cruising route.
- Please quote us for the price may change during China's Golden Week (the first week of October) and Spring Festival.
- Limited winter schedules may be adjusted into other dates, cruise ships, etc. based on the arrangement of the cruise company.