Being the sister ship of Century Legend, the 7-deck all-new Century Legend is the 5-star TOP DELUXE and the NEWEST Yangtze cruise, leading in luxurious river cruising on the Yangtze River.
- Chongqing - Yichang (4 days & 3 nights;)
- Yichang - Chongqing (5 days & 4 nights;)
Century Legend, the sister ship of Century Paragon, made her first voyage in 2013, is the top deluxe and newest ship sailing on Yangtze River. This all-new 5-star ship will give you ultimate cruise experience making you travel in comfort and style.
Designed and decorated by European architects and shipbuilders who specialized in sophisticated marine architecture, Century Legend boasts the same comfort and amenities as is found in an international five-star hotel. Its innovative design ensures an almost vibration-free and environmentally friendly voyage along the river. With its grand, 7-story atrium lobby to its elegant Panoramic Restaurant, A La Carte Restaurant, huge Multifunctional Lounge, beautiful Ballroom, well-appointed Swimming Pool and river view Staterooms and Suites with private balconies, this ship offers passengers the comfort and luxury to its fullest potential. Furthermore, the free Wi-Fi access on the whole cruise provides every guest more fun time for entertainment and connection with your family and friends.
- Maiden Voyage: May 18th, 2013
- Tonnage: 12516 T
- Length: 141.8 Meters
- Width: 19.8 Meters
- Height: 24.6 Meters
- Speed: 26km/h
- Passenger Capacity: 398
- Number of Crew: 150
- Total Cabins: 196
- Decks: 7
- Elevators: 2
- Restaurants: 2
- Indoor Swimming Pool: 1
- Itinerary: Chongqing - Yichang; Yichang - Chongqing
Why Choose this Ship?
The “First” of Century Legend:
Century Legend, designed by Yran and Storbrraton, has adopted "Green Environment, Low Emission and Sustainability", including:
- The first integrated e-propulsion and rudder propeller system on the Yangtze, reducing vibration and noise while increasing the ships’ maneuvering capability;
- The first Internet-based remote control surveillance system;
- The first “zero paint” Yangtze cruise ships, instead colored using high-tech compound panels for interior decoration and furniture.
The “Uniqueness” of Century Legend:
Aboard Century Legend, guests will be treated to some decidedly uncommon river cruise features:
- An over 2,150 square foot heated indoor swimming pool and spa complete with bar, fitness center, private relaxation area and two dressing rooms with shower;
- Public area and sightseeing elevators extended to the B1 deck;
- A 7-story Grand Atrium lobby that provides views of the surrounding Yangtze scenery;
- An unobstructed 12-foot high, multifunctional lounge featuring a center stage with large LED screen;
- An auditorium-style HD cinema seating up to 150-guests, and featuring multi-lingual translation equipment for international meetings.
Yangtze Only Free Use of Wi-Fi:
The only Yangtze cruise company enabling all guests to enjoy free use of Wi-Fi onboard the whole cruise throughout your sailing.
What Our Customers Say about Century Legend?
"Yangtze River cruise - geat experience"
We, a multi-generation family of 9, enjoyed our Century Legend Yangtze River cruise very much. The cabins, food, service and shore excursions are all great. Riley from Chengdu Bamboo International Tours was awesome. Our trip went very smooth with her help. Highly recommended.
- -- Reviewed by CoMountaineerSkier, June 29, 2019
“Three day cruise on the Yangtze River aboard Century Legend organised by Yanny”
We would definitely recommend Yanny if you want very efficient organisation of the tour. They responded to questions by email very promptly. We enjoyed the tour very much but were also definitely happy that we did the upgrade of cabin to the 5th deck and dining in the smaller VIP dining room on the 6th deck. Private tables and much quieter than larger dining room on 2nd deck because the cruise was 80% chinese. Staff on board were extremely helpful and courteous, most spoke English. Well equipped boat with small gym, swimming pool, spa, cinema, quiet reading room, 2KTV rooms. Very enjoyable and would recommend.
- - Reviewed by mackaydawn1994, Chichester, United Kingdom, November 8, 2018
We had wished for sometime to take a cruise on the Yangtze River, in China. We did it this past April. We booked our cruise and we were very happy with all the arrangements provided by Yangtze River Cruises. Our travel consultant, Mr. Wonder Wang, was very helpful throughout the whole process. As for the cruise itself, the ship, the Century Legend, had a very good stateroom (larger than regular cabins on sea cruises), the food was good and entertainment and the cruise stops were also very satisfying. We only wished the cruise was longer. Three nights is too little.
- -- Reviewed by SergioSequeira, Spain, May 13, 2018
“Fabulous Cruise up the Yangtze River aboard Century Legend”
Cruise arranged by our agent Wonder at Yangtze River Cruise was fabulous, he provided extremely efficient and professional service and went over and above expectations including purchasing rail tickets and arranging delivery to our hotel. When booking on line confidence, reliability and integrity is what you want and Wonder certainly exceeded our expectations and made the process so easy.
This cruise should be on everyone's bucket list, Century Legend is fabulous, deluxe cabin as good as 5 star ocean cruise lines, with plenty of variety of western food and salads...the staff delightful and extremely helpful. Couldn't recommend highly enough, and will definitely use when next we visit China.
- -- Reviewed by Melbourne, Australia, Visited May 2018
2020 Century Legend Cruise Routes
3 Nights & 4 Days Chongqing - Yichang Cruise
Most popular downstream itinerary to see the best significant mountains and gorges of Yangtze.
Destinations: Three Gorges, Three Gorges Dam, Shibaozhai Pagoda, Shennv Stream...
4 Nights & 5 Days Yichang - Chongqing Cruise
Another classic upstream route to appreciate the golden section of Yangtze with a more leisure pace.
Destinations: Three Gorges, Three Gorges Dam, Tribe of Three Gorges, Shennv Stream...
Schedule of Century Legend
- The above price range is based on a standard cabin for twin sharing.
- The prices are valid by Dec.31 of the year.
- Please enquiry for the exact price according to your nationality, cruising time and cruising route.
- Please quote us for the price may change during China's Golden Week (the first week of October) and Spring Festival.
- Limited winter schedules may be adjusted into other dates, cruise ships, etc. based on the arrangement of the cruise company.