Century Legend, first navigated in May 2013, is the classic leading luxury Century Cruises ship. As the advanced sister ship of the 5-star Century Paragon with featured great European-style international service, it ranks top for global visitors of all types who seek a relaxing Yangtze River cruise sailing trip in real luxury!
- 3N & 4D Chongqing - Yichang Cruise
- 4N & 5D Yichang - Chongqing Cruise
- 10N & 11D Chongqing - Shanghai Yangtze Panorama Cruise
- 11N & 12D Shanghai - Chongqing Yangtze Panorama Cruise
Century Legend Overview
Century Legend (SHI JI CHUAN QI in Chinese Pinyin) is the 5-star sister ship of Century Paragon. Making her first voyage in 2013, it is the top deluxe and large cruise vessel with advanced hardware and praised service sailing on Yangtze River and the star choice for international cruise visitors to China! It also aims to give all cruise guests the ultimate cruise experience in comfort and style.
It is designed by Yran and Storbrraton from Norway, decorated by European architects and shipbuilders who specialized in sophisticated marine architecture and supervised by EMS and Schiffstechnik Buchloh from Germany. Therefore, Century Legend meets the high criteria of a luxury river cruise in China and Asia for global travelers and boasts the same comfort and amenities as those in an international five-star hotel. Moreover, its innovative design ensures an almost vibration-free and environmentally friendly voyage along the river. Smooth, stable and green!
Same as Century Paragon cruise, Century Legend provides different types of luxurious all-suite cabin selections to meet the demands of all kinds of cruise visitors who want to enjoy comfortable and memorable relaxation in true gorgeousness, tranquility and elegance! Furthermore, this ship offers a grand 7-story atrium lobby, elegant restaurants, a huge lounge, a beautiful ballroom, river view cabins and suites with private balconies and many other spacious public entertainment and functional places. To have an unforgettable comfortable, luxury, happy and leisure Yangtze River cruise trip, Century Legend will never let you down!
Maiden VoyageMay 18th, 2013
Swimming PoolIndoor Heated
Why Choose Century Legend?
Green Ship by Global Famous Expert Team
Yangtze Proud Platinum Series Leading Vessel
High-end Personalized European Service
- Exclusive Complimentary Treatment Only for Century Cruises Guests: Embarkation night dinner; Porter service; Themed flavored cuisines; Midnight snacks daily; All-day set menu snacks; Selected free drinks at lunch and dinner; Childcare service; Guide earphone for sight visiting.
- Yangtze Only Free Use of Wi-Fi: The only Yangtze cruise company enabling all guests to enjoy free use of Wi-Fi onboard the whole cruise throughout your sailing.
- Innovative and Revolutionary High Technological Performance: The first integrated e-propulsion system and rudder propeller system on the Yangtze, reducing vibrations and noise while increasing the ships’ maneuvering performance of the ship; The first Propulsion Control System with Optical Fibre Transmission Technology and Remote Control and Surveillance System based on data highway on the Yangtze further guarantees security and safety; The first “zero paint” Yangtze cruise ships, instead colored using high-tech compound panels for interior decoration and furniture, guarantee a true sense of “Healthy Cruising; The first Yangtze ship adopting a “bulb type stem” maximizing power efficiency.
- Unique High Class Luxury Cruise Elements: An over 2,150 square foot heated indoor swimming pool and spa complete with bar, fitness center, private relaxation area and two dressing rooms with shower; Public area and sightseeing elevators extended to the B1 deck; A 7-story Grand Atrium lobby that provides views of the surrounding Yangtze scenery; An unobstructed 12-foot high, multifunctional lounge featuring a center stage with large LED screen; An auditorium-style HD cinema seating up to 150-guests, and featuring multi-lingual translation equipment for international meetings.
- Innovative Supreme Experience of International Food: The professionally trained chef team meticulously prepare the wide selection in buffet style and authentic Western a-la carte cuisines enables to have a joyous savory of various flavors in China, Asia and the Western countries anytime of your cruise trip!
2023 Century Legend Cruise Routes
Most popular downstream itinerary to see the best significant mountains and gorges of Yangtze.
Destinations: Three Gorges, Three Gorges Dam, Fengdu Ghost City, Shennv Stream...
Another classic upstream route to appreciate the golden section of Yangtze with a more leisure pace.
Destinations: Three Gorges, Three Gorges Dam, Fengdu Ghost City, Shennv Stream...
Brand-new In-depth Yangtze River cruise to discover diverse nature, culture, history and economy of Yangtze River Delta in relax & fun!
Destinations: Chongqing, Yichang, Jingzhou, Wuhan, Jiujiang, Chizhou, Nanjing, Yangzhou, Shanghai...
Valuable cruise vacation with various sightseeing, brilliant culture and economical development of 9 beautiful featured cities along Yangtze!
Destinations: Shanghai, Yangzhou, Nanjing, Chizhou, Jiujiang, Wuhan, Yueyang, Jingzhou, Yichang, Chongqing...
What to Expect on Century Legend?
Schedule of Century Legend
Yichang → Chongqingfrom $438-$483
- The above price range is based on a standard cabin for twin sharing.
- The prices are valid by Dec.31 of the year.
- Please enquire us of the exact price according to your nationality, cruising time and cruising route.
- The cruise prices for holidays such as National Holiday (the first week of October), Labor Day, Spring Festival, etc., are quoted upon request.
- Limited winter schedules may be adjusted into other dates, cruise ships, etc. based on the arrangement of the cruise company.
Save up more to Book a China Tour Package including Yangtze Cruise
Questions & Discussions
Following are latest questions and answers from our webusers and customers. You can learn many useful information from the discussion and cases. You can also join in the discussions or ask your own question. Our experts will help you ASAP.
It was a Chinese song or a similar speech sung by a woman.
We were a German tour group and loved the song. We would like to know what the song is called and who sings it.
Thanks for visiting our web and sorry for the late reply! After receiving your message, we immediately contacted the staff onboard the century legend. However, it took a little bit long time for them to find the song you are looking for from the long playlist. And finally, they think the song 友谊天长地久 may be the one you want.
Warm tip: the implied meaning of this song is everlasting friendship! And it also has an English version, namely Auld Lang Syne.
Hope this helps and wish you a nice day!
I have heard that they are even more beautiful than the main river.
Thank you in advance.
Thank you for the good question. For the downstream trip starts from Chongqing City, the Yangtze River cruises will sail via Fengdu County (Fengdu Ghost City), Zhong County (Shibaozhai Pagoda), Fengjie County (White Emperor City), Badong County (Shennv Stream), Zigui County (Three Gorges Dam Site) and finally ends in Yichang City in Hubei Province. For upstream trip, in reverse order. And most cruise ships arrange some interesting shore excursion for your to enjoy more primitive and tranquil natural sceneries of Yangtze River branches, such as Shennv Stream, Shennong Stream, Lesser Three Gorges, Mini Three Gorges, Tribe of Three Gorges, and so on.
Wish you an enjoyable Yangtze River cruise!
I believe you have a category of ships/cruises ( the President No. 7 and No. 8 )that seem to be geared more for "overseas" visitors. I wonder if you are referring to Chinese or non Chinese visitors. Obviously, we would prefer to have someone who could speak English, especially during the guided tours, though I have to admit our parents would prefer Cantonese. Is that one of the dialects "offered" ? Which cruise line or ship/s would you recommend?
Thank you for the message. Yangtze River cruises are welcoming people from various countries and regions to experience the wonderful sailing. Since there are also many Chinese tourists onboard, a wide choice of Chinese cuisines are offered, your family and you do not have to worry at all. As many cruise staff is local Chinese, they nearly all can speak very fluent Mandarin Chinese, and the communication with them will be continued very smoothly. As the Cruise guide and cruise manager on every cruise ship speak very good English, if you have any questions or need some help, just tell them, and they would sincerely give satisfy service for you. However, there is few service people speak Cantonese onboard, so you could choose either one ship to get a wonderful sailing memory!
Enjoy your Yangtze River cruise in China!
Thank you for the good question. Yes, onboard Century Legend, there are some drinking packages offered for cruise guests. For downstream cruises from Chongqing to Yichang, there are package A, B, C and D. Package A, the extra-value package is charges about 600 RMB per person, including all liqueur, all cocktail, all beers, all coffee and tea, soft drinks, juice, wine by glass, except Erdinger, Remy Martin XO, and Royal Salute; Package B, the beer package, needs about 500 RMB per person and includes all beers on the menu, regular coffee, tea, all soft drinks, besides Perrier, Evian mineral water; Package C, the soft drink package, needs about 200 RMB per person and covers all soft drinks, all juices and regular coffee and tea; Package D, the red wine package costs about 550 RMB per person, which offer all wine by glass on the menu, regular coffee and tea, all soft drinks, except the Perrier and Evian mineral water. For upstream cruise from Yichang Chongqing, the charges is a little higher due to there is 1 more day sailing. And the prices are Package A for about 800 RMB/person, Package B for about 600 RMb/person, Package C for about 300 RMB/person and Package D for about 650 RMB/person.
If you want to enjoy the drinking package during your wonderful cruise holiday, just tell the staff there and show you room card. Furthermore, the prices may be slightly changed according to practical situation, so please know the detailed charges from the cruise staff after boarding!
Wish you a memorable Yangtze River Cruise trip!
Thank you for the question. I’m sorry that I have no idea about the “B cabins” you mentioned. In fact, there are four types of cabins onboard Century Legend, namely the Deluxe Cabin with twin beds of 0.9m * 2.0m, the Junior Suite with Twin Beds of 0.9m * 2.0m, the Executive Suite with Twin Beds of 1.0m * 2.0m and the Presidential Suite with a King Bed of 1.8m * 2.0m. If you need, the twin beds in a room could be put together into a larger double bed. If you have any question about the cruise, please feel free to contact our professional travel expert by emails, and they would reply you as soon as possible within 0.5-23.5 hours with nice services.
Wish you a wonderful day!
Thanks for the question. At present, we do not have tours covering Winnipeg, but other great tours discovering the hot destinations and gateway cities in China, like Beijing, Shanghai, Xian, Hong Kong, Guilin, Chengdu, Tibet, and so forth, also with the relaxing and praised Yangtze River cruises of 5 days and 4 days. All those are chosen by a lot of people from different countries and get great praise. If you are interested in a trip to China, you can tell me about your group size, nationality, traveling time, Email and other needs, and our professional Travel Consultant will help customize your ideal tour with nice quotation.
Have a nice day!
您好！您乘坐的6月24日自重庆（Chongqing）开往宜昌（Yichang）的世纪传奇号（Century Legend）游船将于6月27号抵达宜昌市。世纪公司（Century Cruises）的游船统一停靠宜昌的桃花村码头（Taohuacun Port）。如果您对离船有任何疑问，请随时联系我们或船上的工作人员。
Thank you for the question. Century Legend docks at Taohuacun Port in Yichang city. Yichang East Railway Station about 10.7km away and Yichang Railway Station about 20km away are chosen by passengers to transfer to/from other cities in China. You can get to Yichang Railway Station for about 15 minutes and Yichang Railway Station for about 40 minutes by taxi respectively. And since the disembarkation time for downstream trip of Century Legend is around 12:30 during the day, you are recommended to book a train departing after 14:30 from Yichang Railway Station and after 14:50 from Yichang East Railway Station.
Wish you a great trip on the Yangtze River in June!
Thanks for your question. You are checking Century Legend cruise departing on May 20, 2017 and on this day the ship will sail from Chongqing to Yichang for 4days and 3 nights downstream itinerary.
Boarding & Departure Time in Chongqing: you should board the ship during 18:00~21:00 at Chongqing Chaotianmen Port, and the ship will depart from Chongqing at 21:00 on May 20.
Arrival Time in Yichang: Century Legend will arrive at Yichang Taohuacun Pier around 12:30 on May 23. You can taxi to Yichang airport or train station for leaving.
For more questions, please feel free to let us know and we are here glad to help!
Wish you a wonderful journey with Century Legend!