Century Legend is the 7-deck advanced deluxe sister ship of Century Paragon, the leading luxury and large 5-star Yangtze cruise under Century Cruises with featured European-style managing philosophy. Leading in luxurious river cruising on Yangtze, it also ranks as the top most popular choice for all types of visitors to enjoy a relaxing Yangtze River cruise sailing trip in real luxury!
- 3N & 4D Chongqing - Yichang Cruise
- 4N & 5D Yichang - Chongqing Cruise
- 3N & 4D Chongqing Roundtrip Yangtze Adventure Cruise
- 4N & 5D Chongqing Roundtrip Yangtze Adventure Cruise
What's included in your cruise?
The following items are included in your Yangtze River cruise fare. There is no need to pay onboard.
- Entrance Fees: The arranged shore excursions listed in the itinerary of your cruise ship;
- Meals: The daily meals (specified with “B”, “L” or “D”) on your cruise ship;
- Cabins: A bed in the cabin as specified in the itinerary. You could enjoy your room during daytime and night. Usually,
Chongqing to Yichang for 3 nights onboard;
Yichang to Chongqing for 4 nights onboard;
- Activities & Lectures: Captain Welcome Party, cabaret shows, fashion shows, Chinese Yangtze culture and history lectures, Captain Farewell party;
- Cleaning: room cleaning service every day;
- Local guides for the arranged shore excursions;
- Accident Injury Insurance;
- Service Charge & Government Taxes.
What's excluded in your cruise?
The following items are excluded in the cruise fare. If you want to enjoy the services, you need to pay extra fees accordingly.
- Transfers: Between airport/hotel and cruise terminal in each city not specified in the itinerary;
- Optional Shore Excursions: Different cruise companies have different price for per person per optional land tour.
Victoria Cruises are for 295 RMB, except Quyuan Birthplace for 220 RMB;
Century Cruises are for 290 RMB, except Quyuan Birthplace for 220 RMB except Quyuan Temple for 220 RMB (Mt. Lushan for 580 RMB, Jingdezhen for 380 RMB and Niushou Mountain for 180 RMB for Century Sky special offers);
President Cruises are for 280 RMB, except Quyuan Birthplace for 240 RMB;
Yangtze Gold Cruises are for 290 RMB, except Shibaozhai Pagoda charges for 220 RMB/person, Small Lesser Three Gorges charges for 150 RMB/person, Return to the Three Gorges Show for 320 RMB/person and Quyuan Temple charges for 220 RMB/person (180 RMB/person when visiting with the Three Gorges Dam);
Yangtze Explorer Cruises are Baiheliang Underground Museum for 150 RMB, and Feng Yan San Guo show for 290 RMB;
Changjiang Cruises are for 290 RMB.
- Personal Expenses: Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, clinic service, faxes, telephone calls, spa, salon, shopping, Internet, DVDs etc.
- Meals: Any meals which are not specified with "B", "L", or "D".
- Single Room Supplement: If you want to stay in one cabin (usually two beds in one cabin) on your own, you need to pay higher than one room shared with another.
- Gratuities: there is a mandatory tip required to be paid when checking in the cruise, you can pay at the ship reception counter. Volunteer tips to river guide, cruise director and staff onboard.
Almost all the 4 to 5-star ships (Century Cruises, Victoria Cruises, President Cruises and Changjiang Cruises) require a compulsory ship tip of about 150 RMB/person (of and above 12 years old) which is required to be paid when checking in at the reception counter; it is the regulation of the ship companies which passengers are supposed to follow. The tip amount differs from different cruise lines and will be specified in our confirmation letter, please kindly note this so that inconvenience can be avoided.
Schedule of Century Legend
- The above price range is based on a standard cabin for twin sharing.
- The prices are valid by Dec.31 of the year.
- Please enquiry for the exact price according to your nationality, cruising time and cruising route.
- Please quote us for the price may change during China's Golden Week (the first week of October) and Spring Festival.
- Limited winter schedules may be adjusted into other dates, cruise ships, etc. based on the arrangement of the cruise company.
Save up more to Book a China Tour Package including Yangtze Cruise
Questions & Discussions
Following are latest questions and answers from our webusers and customers. You can learn many useful information from the discussion and cases. You can also join in the discussions or ask your own question. Our experts will help you ASAP.
Greetings from China! Yes, onboard Century Legend, drinks are not included in the fare of dining in the VIP Restaurant. However, there are some drinking packages offered for cruise guests, which enables you to enjoy drinking in the bar and the restaurant. For downstream cruises from Chongqing to Yichang, there are package A, B, C and D. Package A, the extra-value package is charges about 600 RMB per person, including all liqueur, all cocktail, all beers, all coffee and tea, soft drinks, juice, wine by glass, except Erdinger, Remy Martin XO, and Royal Salute; Package B, the beer package, needs about 500 RMB per person and includes all beers on the menu, regular coffee, tea, all soft drinks, besides Perrier, Evian mineral water; Package C, the soft drink package, needs about 200 RMB per person and covers all soft drinks, all juices and regular coffee and tea; Package D, the red wine package costs about 550 RMB per person, which offer all wine by glass on the menu, regular coffee and tea, all soft drinks, except the Perrier and Evian mineral water. For upstream cruise from Yichang Chongqing, the charges is a little higher due to there is 1 more day sailing. And the prices are Package A for about 800 RMB/person, Package B for about 600 RMb/person, Package C for about 300 RMB/person and Package D for about 650 RMB/person.
If you want to enjoy the drinking package during your wonderful cruise holiday, just tell the staff there and show you room card. Furthermore, the prices may be slightly changed according to practical situation, so please know the detailed charges from the cruise staff after boarding!
Wish you a enjoyable cruising holiday in China!
Good afternoon from China. You can buy wines and other drinks and food on shore in the Chongqing, Yichang, and shore excursion sites along the Yangtze River, and they are allowed to be brought onboard the cruise ship, and to your room. However, it is not allowed to bring your own drinks and food to the dining halls or bars on your ship.
Wish you have a nice trip!