Yangtze Gold 2
Yangtze Gold 2, one of the largest and most modern ships of Yangtze Gold Cruises, starts the first voyage on April, 2012.
- Chongqing - Yichang (4 days & 3 nights;)
- Yichang - Chongqing (5 days & 4 nights;)
What's included in your cruise?
The following items are included in your Yangtze River cruise fare. There is no need to pay onboard.
- Entrance Fees: The arranged shore excursions listed in the itinerary of your cruise ship;
- Meals: The daily meals (specified with “B”, “L” or “D”) on your cruise ship;
- Cabins: A bed in the cabin as specified in the itinerary. You could enjoy your room during daytime and night. Usually,
Chongqing to Yichang for 3 nights onboard;
Yichang to Chongqing for 4 nights onboard;
- Activities & Lectures: Captain Welcome Party, cabaret shows, fashion shows, Chinese Yangtze culture and history lectures, Captain Farewell party;
- Cleaning: room cleaning service every day;
- Local guides for the arranged shore excursions;
- Accident Injury Insurance;
- Service Charge & Government Taxes.
What's excluded in your cruise?
The following items are excluded in the cruise fare. If you want to enjoy the services, you need to pay extra fees accordingly.
- Transfers: Between airport/hotel and cruise terminal in each city not specified in the itinerary;
- Optional Shore Excursions: Different cruise companies have different price for per person per optional land tour.
Victoria Cruises are for 295 RMB, except Quyuan Birthplace for 220 RMB;
Century Cruises are for 290 RMB, except Quyuan Birthplace for 220 RMB except Quyuan Temple for 220 RMB (Mt. Lushan for 580 RMB, Jingdezhen for 380 RMB and Niushou Mountain for 180 RMB for Century Sky special offers);
President Cruises are for 280 RMB, except Quyuan Birthplace for 240 RMB;
Yangtze Gold Cruises are for 290 RMB, except Shibaozhai Pagoda charges for 220 RMB/person, Small Lesser Three Gorges charges for 150 RMB/person, Return to the Three Gorges Show for 320 RMB/person and Quyuan Temple charges for 220 RMB/person (180 RMB/person when visiting with the Three Gorges Dam);
Yangtze Explorer Cruises are Baiheliang Underground Museum for 150 RMB, and Feng Yan San Guo show for 290 RMB;
Changjiang Cruises are for 290 RMB.
- Personal Expenses: Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, clinic service, faxes, telephone calls, spa, salon, shopping, Internet, DVDs etc.
- Meals: Any meals which are not specified with "B", "L", or "D".
- Single Room Supplement: If you want to stay in one cabin (usually two beds in one cabin) on your own, you need to pay higher than one room shared with another.
- Gratuities: there is a mandatory tip required to be paid when checking in the cruise, you can pay at the ship reception counter. Volunteer tips to river guide, cruise director and staff onboard.
Almost all the 4 to 5-star ships (Century Cruises, Victoria Cruises, President Cruises and Changjiang Cruises) require a compulsory ship tip of about 150 RMB/person (of and above 12 years old) which is required to be paid when checking in at the reception counter; it is the regulation of the ship companies which passengers are supposed to follow. The tip amount differs from different cruise lines and will be specified in our confirmation letter, please kindly note this so that inconvenience can be avoided.
Schedule of Yangtze Gold 2
- The above price range is based on a standard cabin for twin sharing.
- The prices are valid by Dec.31 of the year.
- Please enquiry for the exact price according to your nationality, cruising time and cruising route.
- Please quote us for the price may change during China's Golden Week (the first week of October) and Spring Festival.
- Limited winter schedules may be adjusted into other dates, cruise ships, etc. based on the arrangement of the cruise company.