Yangtze Cruise Onboard Cruise Facilities
Together with excellent service, all Yangtze River Cruises are equipped with kinds of facilities for your ordinary use and other entertainment and business facilities. The more luxury cruise has more great facilities provided in your cabin room and public areas.
According to different types of cabin you choose in different cruises, the facilities in cabin are different. Normally, from the standard to supreme cabins, all cabins are equipped with beds, air-conditioning, TV, telephone, private bathroom and other common use facilities. The more luxury cabins, the larger space you can enjoy. You can check cruise cabin for more details.
When getting onboard, your tour guide will take you to view around the cruise and introduce the location of public facilities, including gyms, libraries, bars, lounges, business centers, Internet rooms, shopping area, hairdressing, spa & beauty salon, sun deck, recreation deck, observation deck and other public areas.
According to different cruise ships, the public facilities can be different. Like elevator, swimming pool are only equipped in some cruises:
Which cruise has swimming pool onboard?
There are two kinds of swimming pools on Yangtze River Cruises. One is the Indoor thermostic and constant-humidity swimming pool; the other one is the ordinary swimming pool.
- Century Paragon, Century Legend, President No.7, President No.8, Yangtze Gold 7 (1F, 132㎡; 5F, 63㎡), Yangtze Gold 8 (1F, 132㎡; 5F, 63㎡), Yangtze 2 (1F, 32㎡) have the Indoor thermostic and constant-humidity swimming pools.
- Yangtze Gold 1 (1F, 35㎡), Yangtze Gold 2 (1F, 63㎡), Yangtze Gold 3 (1F, 63㎡), Yangtze Gold 5 (1F, 63㎡), Yangtze Gold 6 (1F, 63㎡) and Yangtze 1 (5F, 45㎡) have the ordinary swimming pools.
Which cruise has elevator onboard?
- Victoria Cruises Series: Victoria Jenna, Victoria Anna, Victoria Lianna, Victoria Katarina and Victoria Selina;
- Century Cruises Series: Century Paragon, Century Legend, Century Sun, Century Sky;
- Yangtze Golden Cruises: Yangtze Gold 1, Yangtze Gold 2, Yangtze Gold 3, Yangtze Gold 5, Yangtze Gold 6, Yangtze Gold 7, Yangtze Gold 8
- President Cruises: President Prime 6, President No.7, President No.8
- Other Cruise Ships: Yangtze Explorer, Yangtze 2 and Yangtze 1.
Swimming Pool of Century Cruises
Onboard Elevator of Victoria Cruises
Free & Charge Facilities
Among all kinds of facilities onboard, tourists can free to use all cabin facilities and some of the public facilities, so you need to pay when to use some specific facilities, like swimming pool, internet room, go shopping, take spa, Chinese massages or some personal care.
Not easy to find the right cruise ship/itinerary for you? Please contact one of our Yangtze cruise specialists to save your time and money. Click the right button to send an online inquiry and we will get back to you within 0.5~23.5 hours.
Your can rely on their expert knowledge and endless enthusiasm!
Have a question? Get answers from our travel experts or guests
- Your Question:
- Your Name:
- Your Email: