2 Days Essential Wuhan City Tour
- Hubei Provincial Museum
- Yellow Crane Tower
- Guiyuan Temple
- East Lake
- Heptachord Terrace
- Explore the museums, lakes, towers, temples in the City on the River;
- Get panorama view of Yangtze River and Wuhan City.
Sampling Itinerary Day by Day
Day 1 Wuhan
Upon your arrival, our guide will meet you at the Airport or train station. Or after breakfast, our guide will pick you up at your hotel.
You first stop is Guiyuan Temple. First built in the early Qing Dynasty, Guiyuan Temple is one of the four biggest temples for Buddhist meditation in Hubei as well as an important Buddhist temple in China.
Later, head to the Heptachord Terrace (Guqin Tai), located on the south bank of Moon Lake, near the western foot of Tortoise Hill. It is the beautiful site with great layout where you could appreciate the sincere friendship between Yu Boya and Zhong Ziqi in Spring and Autumn Period (770-476 B.C.).
Lastly, transfer to Yellow Crane Tower, one of the most renowned towers south of the Yangtze River. It enjoys the fame of “The First Scenery under Heaven”. And its cultural significance led to its being made the symbol of Wuhan City.
Yellow Crane Tower
Day 2 Wuhan & Wuhan Departure (B)
After breakfast, your guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel. Today, you’ll first visit Hubei Provincial Museum. Founded in 1953, Hubei Provincial Museum has 6.5 hectares with 200,000 exquisite items include bronze, jade and lacquer work, porcelain and paintings. You can enjoy a performance of chime bells, stone chimes and other ancient instruments. The museum is a window to explore Chinese history.
Later, take 5-minute walk to East Lake. It is the largest lake within a city in China. Take the ferry boat to explore the scenic area with pavilions and gardens.
After the tour, transfer to the airport, train station or port for your departure flight, train or cruise. Service ends!
Hubei Provincial Museum
Recommended Add-on Options
+ 2~3 more days to step into the World Geological Park - Zhangjiajie
Reputed as “a miniature fairyland” and “a maze of nature”, Zhangjiajie is a surreal world with hundreds of grotesque peaks, beautiful waters, towering trees, deep valley, marvelous caves and exuberant forest. In Zhangjiajie, you’ll fully explore Zhangjiajie National Forest Park to catch the outstanding landscape and experience the world’s longest and highest glass bridge in Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon.
+ 4~5 more days to cruise on the magnificent Yangtze River
Taking a relaxing cruise sailing on the Yangtze River is a popular way to get a short break during your China tour. You’ll not only enjoy many colorful cultural activities and entertainment programs onboard, but also enjoy three to four shore excursions to deeply know the authentic life along Three Gorges and witness the world-famous Three Gorges Dam.
You can take: 1) 4 Days & 3 Night Downstream Cruise from Chongqing to Yichang; 2) 5 Days & 4 Nights Upstream Cruise from Yichang to Chongqing.
- Entrance fees of the scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
- Meals as specified in the itinerary.(Exceptions: If the western breakfast is not available in some of the hotels, breakfast would be either Chinese breakfast or Chinese and western breakfast.)
Hotels: Hotel Based on two persons sharing one room with
or a king size
bed; All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or
Please note double bed room is on request basis which is subject to Hotel's
and re-confirmation upon check-in.
Service, room facilities and breakfast might be not up to standard in some remote areas.
- Transportation: Flights or train as listed in the itinerary.
- Sightseeing As listed in the Itinerary will be escorted with English-speaking guide;
Service of local guide and van is for a maximum of 8 hours
the full day individual
* Please note that our English-speaking guide and driver provided for you in each city or area will not fly with you from one city to another.
- Private Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in each city or area by private air-conditioned vehicle with driver and English-speaking guide as listed in the itinerary.
- Service Charge (the planning, handling, operational and communication charges) & Government Taxes.
- Luggage Transfers between airports, trains and hotels.
- Flights (Economy class) not as listed in the itinerary.
- Accommodation not as listed in the itinerary.
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry to China. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received.
- Sightseeing not listed in the itinerary.
- Meals not listed in the itinerary.
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Life Tourist insurance. Please kindly note that the full coverage travel insurance from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own.
- Optional activities.
Read what other travelers think about this China trip / Yangtze cruise trip. We only accept reviews from actual, confirmed travelers who purchased the tour / activity from us, so you can be sure the reviews are unbiased and authentic.
In general we were very satisfied with the service as everyone from staff was very kind.
The scenery was beautiful and we liked specially the Wu gorge.
Thanks for your support!
- Rafael - April 7, 2021‚ ,
Thank you for the good arrangement on our trip.
Let see your questions:
• Guide (Chongqing and Yichang):
o The guides was good and hade good knowledge about the subject/area. o The food was really good (Lunch).
o The ship standard ok.
o The included restaurant to crowded and the food was “little too much Chines”. But this was easy solved, we upgrade to the “wester restaurant” to get our own table and less people. I think you shall recommend western people to go for that from the beginning
o The included sighting was good and the guides was good, had good knowledge about the subject/area.
o Over all good cruise.
o Both hotels really good standard.
o Good location on both hotels.
Overall we are really satisfied with the trip you have arranged for us also this time.
It’s so convenient when you have arranged the trip with pic up from air port and deliver to the next destination with some interesting things to look on between.
So now the big question is where to go next time?
I have at least one more year in China (hopefully more)
Best regards Per
- Per - April 1, 2021‚ ,
Here are recent candid photos of this China trip / Yangtze cruise trip. If you want to share your own tour photos, simply email your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Booking ID Number. Thanks in advance for sharing!
You might also like
Wuhan / Wudang Mountain / Yichang / Yangtze Cruise / Chongqing