Yangtze Gold 5
Yangtze Gold 5, one of the TOP LUXURY ships of Yangtze Gold Cruises, offers you all the cabins equipped with the best five-star hotel facilities.
- Chongqing - Yichang (4 days & 3 nights;)
- Yichang - Chongqing (5 days & 4 nights;)
Yangtze Gold 5 Cruise Ship Reviews
Cruise Ship Rating: 9.1 out of 10. Read the reviews from the Real Travelers on Cruisecritics.com, Tripadvisors.com and Lonelyplanet.com below to better help your cruise plan.
An amazing cruise from the 3 gorges dam, the wolds largest hyroelectic project on the beautiful Yangtze Gold 1 cruiseship. This trip was absolutely amazing, scenery was unbeliveable through the gorges, something different every day on this 4 days cruise.
- ---- Reviewed by Erieau, May 13, 2019
Everything was fine! The river cruise with Yangtze Gold 5 was one of the highlights of our trip. Everything was perfectly organized. We had no problems although we were the only Non-Chinese passengers aboard. The ship was only three years old, food was good, the service personnel was very nice and some spoke a little English. The tour guides spoke fluent English and really took care of us.
- ---- Reviewed by Guntram J, Germany, November 21, 2018
What Our Customers Say about Yangtze River Cruise
Good evening! The cruise is good. Today was the the 小小三峡 tour (optional), very good so far so good thanks! Yes,...
- By Axel
August 21, 2022
we had a very nice cruise and I will send you more feedback by E-mail. Talk to you soon!
- By Axel
August 15, 2022
Thank you for planning our trip so well.
I wanted to let you know that our first driver was really excellent. Because...
- By Ruth
October 11, 2021
Schedule of Yangtze Gold 5
- The above price range is based on a standard cabin for twin sharing.
- The prices are valid by Dec.31 of the year.
- Please enquiry for the exact price according to your nationality, cruising time and cruising route.
- Please quote us for the price may change during China's Golden Week (the first week of October) and Spring Festival.
- Limited winter schedules may be adjusted into other dates, cruise ships, etc. based on the arrangement of the cruise company.