Yangtze Explorer (also called Yangzi Explorer) under Sanctuary Retreats is the most luxury, and the only super 5-star ship on the Yangtze River. Carrying just 124 passengers, it offers the finest and the most personalized one-on-one service (highest crew to passenger ratio on the river of 1:1) to ensure every level of comfort for an intimate cruising experience.
Good News 2023: 1) Except for the classic cruise itineraries (4 Days Chongqing to Yichang Cruise and 5 Days Yichang to Chongqing Cruise), it is also available to have a loop curise trip that allow travelers to enjoy a longer vacation. 2) In some schedules, travelers will appreciate the enchanting scenery of World UNESCO natural heritage site of Shennongjia, the world's only place to close up with wild golden monkeys, seek the tracks of wild men, and enjoy a cool summer holiday, etc. 3) Yangtze Explorer is now selling at the best price ever. You can even enjoy a big discount if you book before Feb. 20, 2023. Please make booking ASAP!
- 3N & 4D Chongqing - Yichang Cruise
- 4N & 5D Yichang - Chongqing Cruise
- 7N & 8D Chongqing - Yichang - Chongqing (or Yichang - Chongqing - Yichang) Cruise
Deckplans of Yangtze Explorer Ship
- Explorer Deck
- Qutang Deck
- Wu Deck
- Xiling Deck
- Main Deck
Main Facilities on Yangtze Explorer at a Glance
|Main Deck||Deluxe Cabins, Main Lobby, Front Desk, Dynasty Palace Dining Room, Business Center, Photo Center
|Xiling Deck||Deluxe Cabins, Celestial Suite, Imperial Suite, Clinic, Tang Theater, Photo Boutique, Jewelry Shop
|Wu Deck||Deluxe Cabins, Suites, Cab, Tang Mezzanine
|Qutang Deck||Suites, Jade Suite, Mandarin Suite, Spa, Beauty Salon, Massage Room, Mahjong Room, Internet Room, Gym
|Explorer Deck||Sun Deck, Function Room, Lotus Room, Peony Room, Suite Lounge
Schedule of Yangtze Explorer
- The above price range is based on a standard cabin for twin sharing.
- The prices are valid by Dec.31 of the year.
- Please enquiry for the exact price according to your nationality, cruising time and cruising route.
- Please quote us for the price may change during China's Golden Week (the first week of October) and Spring Festival.
- Limited winter schedules may be adjusted into other dates, cruise ships, etc. based on the arrangement of the cruise company.