Yangtze Explorer (also called Yangzi Explorer) under Sanctuary Retreats is the most luxury, and the only super 5-star ship on the Yangtze River. Carrying just 124 passengers, it offers the finest and the most personalized one-on-one service (highest crew to passenger ratio on the river of 1:1) to ensure every level of comfort for an intimate cruising experience.
Top Highlights of2021:
1. New and Innovative Discovery: the only Yangtze cruise taking you to explore world unique 816 Nuclear Military Plant, amazing White Crane Ridge Underwater Museum, etc.
2. Exciting Special Route of Shennongjia Summer Getaway: enjoy enchanting sceneries of World UNESCO natural heritage site of Shennongjia, world only place to close up with wild golden monkeys, seek the tracks of wild men, and enjoy a cool summer holiday, etc. (for cruises on July 26th and August 9th in 2020). Please check more about Special Itinerary of Yangtze Explorer.
- Chongqing - Yichang (4 days & 3 nights;)
- Yichang - Chongqing (5 days & 4 nights;)
- Special Summer Cruise with Shennongjia (5 days & 4 nights) (Special offer only on July 7th, July 28th and August 18th in 2019)
Deckplans of Yangtze Explorer Ship
- Explorer Deck
- Qutang Deck
- Wu Deck
- Xiling Deck
- Main Deck
Main Facilities on Yangtze Explorer at a Glance
|Main Deck||Deluxe Cabins, Main Lobby, Front Desk, Dynasty Palace Dining Room, Business Center, Photo Center
|Xiling Deck||Deluxe Cabins, Celestial Suite, Imperial Suite, Clinic, Tang Theater, Photo Boutique, Jewelry Shop
|Wu Deck||Deluxe Cabins, Suites, Cab, Tang Mezzanine
|Qutang Deck||Suites, Jade Suite, Mandarin Suite, Spa, Beauty Salon, Massage Room, Mahjong Room, Internet Room, Gym
|Explorer Deck||Sun Deck, Function Room, Lotus Room, Peony Room, Suite Lounge
Schedule of Yangtze Explorer
- The above price range is based on a standard cabin for twin sharing.
- The prices are valid by Dec.31 of the year.
- Please enquiry for the exact price according to your nationality, cruising time and cruising route.
- Please quote us for the price may change during China's Golden Week (the first week of October) and Spring Festival.
- Limited winter schedules may be adjusted into other dates, cruise ships, etc. based on the arrangement of the cruise company.