With fine American-management, Victoria Jenna ranks the No.1 of the Victoria cruise offering travelers good service onboard. It also sets the new standard for river cruising not just in China but throughout the world.
- Chongqing - Yichang (4 days 3 nights;)
- Yichang - Chongqing (5 days 4 nights;)
Schedule of Victoria Jenna
- The above price range is based on a standard cabin for twin sharing.
- The prices are valid by Dec.31 of the year.
- Please enquiry for the exact price according to your nationality, cruising time and cruising route.
- Please quote us for the price may change during China's Golden Week (the first week of October) and Spring Festival.
- Limited winter schedules may be adjusted into other dates, cruise ships, etc. based on the arrangement of the cruise company.
Save up more to Book a China Tour Package including Yangtze Cruise
Questions & Discussions
Following are latest questions and answers from our webusers and customers. You can learn many useful information from the discussion and cases. You can also join in the discussions or ask your own question. Our experts will help you ASAP.
I assume you also have 'twin' beds?
Thanks for your message. I saw you’ve checked the Victoria Jenna Cruise and this ship does not go shore excursion to Little Three Gorges at present. Different cruise companies have their own specially-designed itineraries both for downstream (Chongqing-Yichang) and upstream (Yichang-Chongqing). If you are interested in the stunning site – Little Three Gorges, please check Yangtze Gold Cruises (http://www.yangtze-river-cruises.com/ships/yangtze-gold-cruises.html) and this companies provide 7 ships making excursion to this site.
Yes, each ship has standard cabins with twin beds which are the basic cabins to satisfy most travelers’ needs. No matter you are interested in Victoria Cruises or Yangtze Gold Cruises, you are sure to find best rooms for you and your family. For more questions, please feel free to let us know and we are glad to help!
Thanks for your question. Actually, taking a cruise sailing on Yangtze River is very cost effective and the price listed on our website covers the fees of the whole tour, including the entrance fees for several land excursions listed in the itinerary, daily meals on the ship, overnight accommodation, evening entertainment and more service.
Since prices are slightly different from seasons, downstream cruise/upstream cruise, as well as nationality, group number, etc. Could you please tell us more info about yourself and your travel time? Our professional travel consultants are here who can arrange a best-value cruise for you at any time.