With fine American-management, Victoria Jenna ranks the No.1 of the Victoria cruise offering travelers good service onboard. It also sets the new standard for river cruising not just in China but throughout the world.
- Chongqing - Yichang (4 days 3 nights;)
- Yichang - Chongqing (5 days 4 nights;)
Photos of Victoria Jenna Cruise
Schedule of Victoria Jenna
• The above price range is based on a standard cabin for twin sharing.
• The prices are valid by Dec.31 of the year.
• Please enquiry for the exact price according to your nationality, cruising time and cruising route.
• Please quote us for the price may change during China's Golden Week (the first week of October) and Spring Festival.
Save up more to Book a China Tour Package including Yangtze Cruise
Questions & Discussions
Following are latest questions and answers from our webusers and customers. You can learn many useful information from the discussion and cases. You can also join in the discussions or ask your own question. Our experts will help you ASAP.
Thanks for your question! There are usually no sunshades on the sun deck, so you are more suggested to use sunscreen or wear a hat if you want to go out for sightseeing. However, there is a Horizon Lounge that well-surrounded by glass windows (with curtains) on the sun deck, where you can not only have good view of the scenery along the riverside, but also avoid the sunshine.
Wish a nice trip onboard Victoria Jenna!
Thanks for your question! Yes, Victoria Jenna offers the laundry service onboard. If you need such kind of service, just put your clothes into the bag and tell the reception desk by calling or in person, and then the staff will come to your room and collect your clothes to do laundry. After it is finished, the staff will send your clothes back to your cabin.
Laundry service needs extra payment, which is charged by piece of your clothes. To know the detailed price, please ask the reception desk onboard Victoria Jenna for help.
Wish you a nice cruise trip on the Victoria Jenna!