Victoria Jenna is the classic star flagship and No.2 best choice of Victoria Cruises managed by the American team. Sailing since 2009, it once set the new standard for luxury river cruising both in China and around the world. Most importantly, refurbished in 2018, the popular luxurious Victoria Jenna continues to offer everything brand-new and its advanced international service for global travelers to enjoy the stylish and relaxing sailing vacation on the graceful Yangtze!
Photos of Victoria Jenna Cruise
Schedule of Victoria Jenna
Yichang → Chongqingfrom $362-$392
- The above price range is based on a standard cabin for twin sharing.
- The prices are valid by Dec.31 of the year.
- Please enquire us of the exact price according to your nationality, cruising time and cruising route.
- The cruise prices for holidays such as National Holiday (the first week of October), Labor Day, Spring Festival, etc., are quoted upon request.
- Limited winter schedules may be adjusted into other dates, cruise ships, etc. based on the arrangement of the cruise company.
Save up more to Book a China Tour Package including Yangtze Cruise
Questions & Discussions
Following are latest questions and answers from our webusers and customers. You can learn many useful information from the discussion and cases. You can also join in the discussions or ask your own question. Our experts will help you ASAP.
Thanks for your question! There are usually no sunshades on the sun deck, so you are more suggested to use sunscreen or wear a hat if you want to go out for sightseeing. However, there is a Horizon Lounge that well-surrounded by glass windows (with curtains) on the sun deck, where you can not only have good view of the scenery along the riverside, but also avoid the sunshine.
Wish a nice trip onboard Victoria Jenna!
Thanks for your question! Yes, Victoria Jenna offers the laundry service onboard. If you need such kind of service, just put your clothes into the bag and tell the reception desk by calling or in person, and then the staff will come to your room and collect your clothes to do laundry. After it is finished, the staff will send your clothes back to your cabin.
Laundry service needs extra payment, which is charged by piece of your clothes. To know the detailed price, please ask the reception desk onboard Victoria Jenna for help.
Wish you a nice cruise trip on the Victoria Jenna!