3 Days Bifengxia Panda Base Volunteer Tour
Chengdu / Bifengxia Panda / Chengdu
- Bifengxia Panda Base
- Jinli Old Street
- Wenshu Temple
- Be a volunteer at Bifengxia Panda Base and take care of the rare species;
- Experience traditional Chengdu life in Jinli Old Street and get yourself some souvenirs.
Sampling Itinerary Day by Day
Day 1 Chengdu Arrival (D)
Welcome to Chengdu, the Hometown of Giant Panda. Your local guide will meet you at the airport and then escort you to your hotel in a private vehicle.
In the afternoon, drive to Wenshu Monastery, sitting in its tea house enjoying a cup of traditional Chinese tea and absorb the special atmosphere of Chengdu. Your last activity for today is the Jinli Old Street where you will experience local Chengdu culture, taste some featured snacks and get yourself some handcrafts.
In the evening, dinner in a local Sichuan cuisine restaurant.
Wenshu Monastery in Autumn
Day 2 Bifengxia Panda Base ( B )
After breakfast, drive to Bifengxia Panda Base - the biggest Giant Panda base in the world with 155 pandas. If time allows, sightseeing in Bifengxia valley and visit the Bifengxia Ecological Zoo.
Bifengxia Panda Base was officially opened on Dec.26th, 2001, covering an area of 1,000 acres, and now is one of the largest panda breeding ecological park in the world, which involvs research, publicity, education, and ecological tourism.
Day 3 Chengdu Departure ( B )
Volunteer with the pandas while you will also have plenty of time to watch and photograph pandas.
Then drive back to Chengdu.
See you off in Airport for your flights to next destination.
Volunteer in Bifengxia Panda Base
- Entrance fees of the scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
- Meals as specified in the itinerary.(Exceptions: If the western breakfast is not available in some of the hotels, breakfast would be either Chinese breakfast or Chinese and western breakfast.)
Hotels: Hotel Based on two persons sharing one room with
or a king size
bed; All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or
Please note double bed room is on request basis which is subject to Hotel's
and re-confirmation upon check-in.
Service, room facilities and breakfast might be not up to standard in some remote areas.
- Transportation: Flights or train as listed in the itinerary.
- Sightseeing As listed in the Itinerary will be escorted with English-speaking guide;
Service of local guide and van is for a maximum of 8 hours
the full day individual
* Please note that our English-speaking guide and driver provided for you in each city or area will not fly with you from one city to another.
- Private Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in each city or area by private air-conditioned vehicle with driver and English-speaking guide as listed in the itinerary.
- Service Charge (the planning, handling, operational and communication charges) & Government Taxes.
- Luggage Transfers between airports, trains and hotels.
- Flights (Economy class) not as listed in the itinerary.
- Accommodation not as listed in the itinerary.
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry to China. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received.
- Sightseeing not listed in the itinerary.
- Meals not listed in the itinerary.
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Life Tourist insurance. Please kindly note that the full coverage travel insurance from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own.
- Optional activities.
Read what other travelers think about this China trip / Yangtze cruise trip. We only accept reviews from actual, confirmed travelers who purchased the tour / activity from us, so you can be sure the reviews are unbiased and authentic.
I am looking back to an amazing holiday in Tibet. You are a big reason of that holiday for me. I appreciate your work and help very much.
- Adam - August 15, 2019‚ ,
You were very fast and very accurate.
The service of the driver was fine. We were not aware that the park was so far. In fact, for European people fairy mountains are not so surprising as we have already seen this type of landscape. We could see only the three natural bridges that are so gorgeous !
The cruise was good and was quite as promised. People on board were very careful with us.
I would absolutely like to recommend our company?
- Michel - August 14, 2019‚ ,
Here are recent candid photos of this China trip / Yangtze cruise trip. If you want to share your own tour photos, simply email your photos to email@example.com with your Booking ID Number. Thanks in advance for sharing!