Riley Guo - Our Top Yangtze Cruise Sepcialist
Hey guys, Riley from Yangtze River Cruise is here. Like many of you, I am a travel enthusiast.
China is off-the-scale massive stupendous scenery and Yangtze River is one of the highlights. No matter it is your first trip in China or not, it will surprise you. Imagine this – taking a relaxing Yangtze River cruise, appreciating the natural beauty of Three Gorges, learning the traditional folk culture as well as admiring the magnificent Three Gorges Dam, etc. you will have an unforgettable experience.
It would be my great honor to serve for you. I promise I will try my best to offer you a fantastic and unforgettable journey with my passion, professional and rich travel experience. No doubt, no concern, let’s reveal the mysterious mask of China!
Why not take the advantages of Riley's travel experience to design a itinerary just for you, that suits your budget and interests. Her passion to serve you never fades away!
OR Call her at +86-18380462367
Yangtze Cruise Tips from Riley
See What My Customers Say & See!
Thank you, we had a good time. We saw lots of things, very impressive!
DeutschMay 01, 2021
You guys run a great operation Riley. I am very impressed with the Bamboo company. Guides and drivers in Guilin and Chengdu are all helpful and kind. Awesome and knew a lot about the area as well. Gave a ton of information and the driver was helpful too. more driving there in Chengdu for sure.
That Giant Buddha is massive and so amazing. crazy that humans actually built that. Doesn't seem possible, they were so clever with building it.
Kirk Dinesh Lacy
USAFeb 20, 2021
Good morning, thank you so much. The cruise was wonderful. I fully enjoyed it and will possibly take another one again and recommend my friends. I'm actually leaving Chongqing now. It's too crowded and not many people are wearing masks, so I want to be extra safe. I'll travel again to here when it's not the holidays
USA Oct 04, 2020
Glad to hear from you. I have recently read the news, where China has zero new domestic confirmed cases. Which is a good news!
Also, thanks for the concern. As of now, the coronavirus (COVID-19) in Singapore is getting controlled, where most of the new confirmed cases are imported cases and a few linked cases from clusters that have been traced.
However, to combat the widespread of COVID-19, we were advised by the Singapore government to defer all travel plans till further notice. This is to contain all possible spread of the virus. Hence, for the travel plan, we will temporary put it on hold.
We believe that with more socially responsible citizens all around the globe, we will overcome the virus soon!
Thank you and have a nice weekend ahead! Cheers,
SingaporeMar 20, 2020
Thank you so much Riley. I really appreciate you sharing that with me. I will forward it to Lana as well. We are all dealing with this outbreak now and We’re learning new things every day - the information from China is very helpful. I hope you and your family are doing well and that we can figure out how to contain this!
Mar 20, 2020
Thank you Riley,
That was very kind of you to inquire about my health and send the recommendations to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
I am in good health, but self isolating. I will share your attachment with family and friends. I am happy to know China has survived the worst of this. It will be harder for other countries affected to enforce the same level of control.
Mar 20, 2020
I agree to allow my answers and comments below regarding our China travels arranged by your Tour Operator Ms Riley Guo be put on your website.
1.Did your travel consultant of our company quickly reply to your E-mails and were they patient enough to answer your questions?
- Yes, Ms Riley Guo assisted me in planning our entire tour from beginning to end (from Kunming to Beijing) months before our trip, patiently guided me through every aspect of our journey making good suggestions and provided alternates.
- She always replied to my email inquiries promptly, answering all questions I had for her. She is extremely patient and courteous throughout the "developmental" stages of our planning.
2.Do you have any comments concerning your tour arrangements?
- The tour arrangements were exactly as planned, with the only exception when we encountered a problem where the original plan had to be modified, see answers to Q 4 below. The Tour Operator handled our problem in a timely fashion to our great satisfaction, in face above my expectations. When we encountered other minor problems during our tour, we received prompt attention and assistance from Ms. Guo promptly via WeChat and phone calls, often outside of regular office hours.
3.Are you willing to recommend our service to anyone who also may have an interest to visit China?
- Definitely "Yes". I have no hesitation of recommending your services to anyone interested.
4.What is your general opinion of us?
My opinion regarding:
- Advice and guidance provided in planning stage: Excellent!
- Ms Riley Guo our Tour Operator: Very knowledgeable, paid attention to details.
- Cost: I found your cost very reasonable and easily affordable.
- Efficiency: You run an efficient operation.
- Accuracy: Ms. Guo's suggestions and plans were accurate.
- Honesty: My travel team and I are particularly impressed by the honesty and integrity of your approach to business and in treating your customers when problems do arise. I will cite the following Two Examples:
(1) When Ms Guo made a minor error in our planning, she offered to take $100USD off from our final fees. When I found out that the fee reduction would come out of her commission I was so impressed with her honesty I declined to accept the fee reduction. I would suspect many operators would not even inform the client of such errors.
(2) You were not able to book the high speed train ride for us from Yichang to Beijing after the Yangtze River Cruise. Instead your company put us on a flight for that, and you arranged for a guided day tour of Yichang while waiting for flight time at NO EXTRA costs to us. It was a surprise and pleasant tour.
5.Do you have any suggestions on improving our services?
- I think you are already proving a reliable and trustworthy service to your clients as experienced by me and my travel companions.
- The fact that Ms Guo has such a superb command of written English would no doubt be an invaluable asset to your company in helping non-Chinese speaking clients from overseas who want to explore China.
CanadaDec 12, 2019
I am very happy with the service you have provided.
Yes we were pretty worried that if we would be able to board the cruise and next my hubby leg was infected.
It ended up all good. Thank you so much for your efficiency.
I have recommended you to my friends who wishes to travel to the 3 Gorges.
SingaporeNov 08, 2019
Thank you for your arrangement and follow up for our China trip. Everything is going well with your help. We got the train tickets once we checked in at Beijing Hotel. Tomorrow we are going to Xian.
The cruise experience exceeded our expectations. We upgraded to executive suite at acceptable price with more spacious room at Level 5 and other privileges including VIP restaurant, free 24 hrs lounge access and free laundry. The cruise manager Jeffrey was very attentive and other staffs are helpful. The excursions were well organized and the local guides spoke good English.
We are looking forward to our next trip and your further assistance.
Nov 07, 2019
The trip was excellent. Everything about it was wonderful. It was more luxurious than I had expected. The staff were excellent, so kind and helpful. They even cooked gluten free food for me and served me separately. There was so much to do that we were never bored and everything was perfectly organized.
I would thoroughly recommend this trip to my friends.
The only problem we had (and this is not your fault) was that the taxi from our hotel to the dock dropped us a long way from pier 5 and we had to pay Y100 to the porter to have our bags carried. Perhaps in the future you could explain exactly how to get to pier 5.
Thank you Riley for such a wonderful trip.
Nov 07, 2019
All of us have reached safely to our home. We enjoyed our tour of China a lot. All arrangements made by you were excellent. All the hotels were very beautiful & breakfast was awesome. All the three ladies got the vegetarian food as per our request. We thank you for that. Everywhere the vehicles were comfortable & drivers were good. Guides also took very much care of us as we are all senior citizens. In short all of us enjoyed our holidays in China & will plan to come again there next year to some different places in China.
I thank once again to you for such a nice arrangement of our holidays in China & will recommend to our friends & relatives the same.
Oct 30, 2019
Good morning Riley,
We are still enjoying China, fly Shanghai to Australia today.
The C. Glory was exceptional in all areas, food, cabin/balcony, all good and weather great, so lucky...!!!
English information and cruise staff first class. Alan entertainment officer so friendly along with river guide.
Oct 28, 2019
Thanks for your email and sorry for my late answer.
My response is short and easy: Everything was perfect. Thank you again!
Oct 20, 2019
I just wanted to drop you an email to say thank you for all your help and arrangements during our stay in China. The three guides (Carrie, Diana, Nancy) we had were excellent, and I should be grateful if you would pass on my appreciation to them directly.
We had a lovely time, especially on the cruise which was a wonderful experience.
Once again, thank you for all your hard work in ensuring our stay went without issue. I will certainly contact you again if we decide to do a similar holiday in the future.
With best regards,
Sep 10, 2019
We all are satisfied with this cruise. Thanks for your help. I will recommend you and your agent to may friends.
Jun 29, 2019
The trip was marvelous. People in the boat and guides off board treated us very well.
What to say about the places we visit? They were all so impressive and beautiful.
I would strongly recommend this tour to my friends and relatives.
May 05, 2019
We really enjoyed our time on the Century Legend. The trips were great and we had a good time.
May 01, 2019
You are most welcome. Honestly, you have done it so well.
Thanks for your great help in organizing Mr. Lim’s trip.
Apr 29, 2019
I am finally catching up on all my emails. Despite the annoyance of large crowds, we had a wonderful trip. We are enormously impressed with what we experienced in China. We so enjoyed the beauty of its nature, culture, cuisine, people . . . . We will be back. Thank you so much for all your assistance.
Apr 17, 2019
The cruise was nice. Beautiful scenery. Good boat, good staff, OK food. We were a bit disappointed by the proposed excursions (the one included in the package and the one we had to pay. Not very interesting).
Anyway thanks a lot for your help
Apr 04, 2019
Thank you for your email. I just spoke with my boss now, they are just landed in Manila and just got out of the airport.
He was very happy with the tour. He is also very much impressed and appreciative of you personally. He told me that they really enjoyed.
Thank you very much for everything.
PhilippinesSep 19, 2018
Everthing went perfect! First we had a Good lunch. Then We visited the ancient town and Eling Park. Dave was such a very Good guide! Now We are on board with Dave helping us. No hassles. Nice room. Thanks Riley
PhilippinesSep 14, 2018
we loved it.
We are still on vacation. When we are back, I will give a good feedback.
We have a few good pics, but I need to get them off the phone first.
GermanSep 14, 2018
Exciting day, thank you for asking, you'll never bother me. We went to the Tribe of Three Gorges this morning and enjoyed seeing the mountain stream and waterfall as well as the tribe's customs.
South AfricaAug 08, 2018
I made it to the airport in Yichang with the help of the transfer service you arranged. I had a great time on the cruise and I learned many things about the area.
Thank you again.
CanadaAug 04, 2018