Ariel Wang - Our Professional Yangtze Cruise Expert
Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you're gonna get.” So does the travel. You will never know what you will find until you decide to go.
Hello everyone, this is Ariel from Chengdu Bamboo International Tours. Travelling for me and my family is a sweet tooth and we can always find new and different insight of life. Therefore, I am highly glad to be one member of this awesome team. Being your travel consultant, I will try my best to arrange your China trip or Yangtze River cruise by following your request and giving suggestions in perspective. For me, your satisfaction is what i constantly strive for.
Why not take the advantages of Ariel's travel experience to design a itinerary just for you, that suits your budget and interests. Her passion to serve you never fades away!
OR Call her at +86-28-85227275
Yangtze Cruise Tips from Ariel
See What My Customers Say & See!
Just wanted to thank you for the wonderful trip we had down the Yangtze River.
We enjoyed the trip around China. People are so friendly and helpful.
Your customer service was excellent!
Thank you so much!
Jacky from Australia
AustraliaMar 14, 2018
All was very good thanks for your help will recommend you
UKOct 10, 2017
Service was very good and response to emails was fine. We enjoyed the trip. Thanks.
Sep 18, 2017
Sorry to take so long before replying - my dearest eldest sister died just as we had finished the cruise so we stayed on in China for a little longer and then had to fly back to Norway for the funeral. Fortunately I had just seen her both in Norway and whilst we were in England before our time in China.
To answer your questions.
1. I was very impressed with the service from Yangtze-river-cruises and especially appreciated your timely and efficient reply to any of my enquiries. I could not have wished for more. From arranging the most suitable dates for us, to giving advice as to when to arrive before joining the cruise you provided exceptional service. It was all made very easy and I really appreciated that. Thank you very much Ariel.
2. We were very happy with the 4 day cruise from Chongqing to Yichang. Our cabin was very nice, clean and more than adequate for our needs. The dining room served a good selection of dishes and as we were the only ‘native’ English speakers we ended up with a table to ourselves! The entertainment on board performed by the staff was excellent and we very much enjoyed it.
The local guides provided on our excursions were very knowledgeable and we went on all the tours available. It was a very enjoyable and informative cruise and the Three Gorges Dam is very impressive indeed.
3. I am more than happy to recommend Yangtze River Cruises
4. We think that Yangtze River Cruises run an excellent short cruise and we have nothing but praise for the very helpful and polite staff.
5. Not much to improve really - perhaps a recommendation to have suitable footwear for the excursions - there are a lot of steps to climb when visiting all the pagodas etc - we were appropriately shod but I couldn’t help notice some other people not being so!
6. We give permission for you to use any comments you like. Still a bit behind with dealing with the photos - I will send some on if appropriate when we have downloaded to our computer.
7. Finally, we were very pleased to have arrived the day earlier as you recommended - I suspect we could have been in time but it could have been stressful. The guide and driver you had kindly arranged for us contacted us the evening before and was very prompt arriving the next morning. We visited the Zoo first thing and were able to see 3 Panda cubs and about 7 adult Pandas which was a treat! We then made a visit to the ‘Ancient City’ and the Three Gorges Museum which was excellent. The guide then dropped us off early at the ship. Our guide spoke excellent English and we had an enjoyable tour.
New ZealandSep 13, 2017
Ariel Wang was incredible! I sent so many emails to her whilst trying to figure our independent trip out. She was EXTREMELY patient and helpful. Always replying within a 2-3 hours! She deserves a pay rise!
We planned our own but had Ariel book our Yangtze River Cruise and a guide to collect us and drop us at airports. This exceeded expectations, we were shown around Chongqing by a fabulous guide, treated to a delicious lunch and were WOWed by the service from start to stop. Highly recommend Ariel Wang!
The comnany is generally fantastic! I was unsure at first but, Ariel replied and answered my concerns quickly and efficiently. Exceeded all expectations. Our 2 week massive, and surreal, unreal tour of China went completely without a glitch!
I am absulutely willing to recommend the service to my people who also have an interest to visit China.
Oct 03, 2016
The overall experience was exceeding our expectation. It was first class experience and we would absolutely recommend your company to our friends.
Apr 24, 2016
U.S.ANov 10, 2012