President No.7, one of the 2015 NEWEST Yangtze cruise ship of President Cruise Fleet, showcases the new standard of top luxury Yangtze cruise ships.
Chongqing - Yichang (4 days & 3 nights)
Yichang - Chongqing (5 days & 4 nights)
•This price range is based on a standard cabin for twin sharing.
•The prices are valid until Feb.28, 2017.
•Please enquiry for the exact price according to your nationality, cruising time and cruising route.
•Please quote us for the price may change during China's Golden Week and Spring Festival.
President No.7 will take her maiden voyage on April 10, 2013. As one of the NEWST luxury Yangtze cruise ship in 2013, President No.7 sets up a new standard of the deluxe Yangtze ship of President Fleet.
It is the largest cruise ships on the Yangtze, with 146.8 meter in length and 20.2 meter in width. Onboard the ship, there are 215 luxury standard rooms, 13 luxury executive rooms on the top deck, and 2 presidential suites on the fore side of 3rd deck, totaling 230 rooms for 460 guests. Specially designed for customers who travel with family, President No. 7 offers 100 luxury standard cabins which can be upgraded into triple rooms for family with kids. So the total capacity of the ship can be about 580 guests.
- Maiden Voyage: Aprial 10th, 2013
- Passenger Capacity: 460
- Total Cabins: 230
- Decks: 7
- Itinerary: Chongqing - Yichang; Yichang - Chongqing
Why Choose this Ship?
One of the highlights of our China Yangtze trip was a 5 day/4 night cruise on the Yangtze River on the President ship. The reason we chose this ship is because all cabins have a balcony, yet the price for the cruise was more than reasonable.
The ship is very new, and perhaps that contributes to the very attractive interior design. We had reserved the least expensive twin deluxe cabin which had two comfortable beds, good closet space, an unexpectedly spacious bathroom, and a balcony that easily accommodated two chairs comfortably.
There is plenty of time to sit on the sundeck and watch the huge cliffs slide quietly by on each side of the ship; or to spot goats on steep hillsides; or indulge in a glass of wine on your private balcony and listen to the lap of the water against the hull of the ship. But there was also plenty to do, both on board ship and in the shore excursions. I watched an interesting demonstration of acupuncture and reflexology; there was Tai Chi on deck at the crack of dawn each morning (although I never actually made it to that!); demonstrations of Chinese art and painting.
- ---- Reviewed by AussieLady210, Oct. 18, 2016
2016 Schedule of President No.7
Save up more to Book a China Tour Package including Yangtze Cruise
- 1 16 Days China Tour with Tibet Discovery & Yangtze Cruise (Beijing / Xian / Lhasa / Chengdu / Chongqing / Yangtze Cruise / Yichang / Shanghai) from $3492
- 1 12 Days China Splendor Tour with Yangtze Cruise (Shanghai / Yichang / Yangtze Cruise / Chongqing / Xian / Beijing) from $1925
- 1 11 Days China Golden Triangle Tour with Yangtze River Cruise (Beijing / Xian / Chongqing / Yangtze Cruise / Yichang / Shanghai) from $1979
- 1 13 Days Classic China Tour with Yangtze Cruise (Beijing / Xian / Guilin / Yangshuo / Chongqing / Yangtze Cruise / Yichang / Shanghai) from $2324