Nanjing Transportation Guide
There is about 49.6 kilometers away from Nanjing Lukou International Airport to Nanjing Port for your Yangtze Cruise transfer. The Yangtze Cruise Ships generally start off at 22:00.
How to Get to Nanjing Port from Nanjing Lukou International Airport?
Nanjing taxis can be your first and reasonable choice, although they cost the most. Taking taxis can save you much more time for your tour and be most convenient for your travel. It may cost about 173-175 RMB (depending on the time you take. If you take a taxi at 06:00-23:00, you should pay 173 RMB; If you take a taxi at 23:00-06:00, you should pay 175RMB) from Nanjing Lukou International Airport to Port of Nanjing.
By Airport Bus
1. Tourists can also take the airport bus No.1 to the Nanjing Railway Station, and then you can walk about 30meters to take the bus No.10 to the Nanjing Port Terminal 4, which will take you about 3 hours in total.
2. Tourists can take the airport bus No.1 to the Nanjing Railway Station, and then take the subway No.1 to the Hongshan Zoo Station, finally take the bus No.54 and go off at the Xia guangchang Passenger Station, which will take you 3 hours and a half.
3. Tourists can take the airport bus No.2 to the Zhonghua Gate Bus Terminal, and then walk to the West Street Stop to take the bus No.39, about 21stops then you get off at the Nanjing West Railway Station, which will take you 3 hours and 40 minutes.
Our Local Transfer Service in Nanjing
It is the most convenient way to get to the right dock and board your ship. You just tell us your arriving time, and our local guide and driver will pick you up at the airport or railway station according to your schedule, send you directly to the right dock of your Yangtze cruise ship, and help you board the ship. Though it is little expensive than taking a taxi, you will save much time on finding the way and taxies in the city you aren’t familiar with. If you want a worry-free journey, contact us for an enquiry now.
- Nanjing Hotels
- Nanjing Transportation
- Nanjing Maps
- Nanjing Weather
- How to Get to & around Nanjing
- Top 3 Nanjing Attractions
- Chongqing Port Transfer
- Yichang Port Transfer
- Wuhan Port Transfer
- Shanghai Port Transfer
- How to Get to Yangtze Cruise Ports