Yangtze River Cruise News
Discover all the very latest Yangtze River cruise news covering all the major events and breaking news of cruising Yangtze River!
The Three Gorges Dam Ship Lift will be stopped for using from 20:00 on August 25th to 20:00 on September 29th in 2023 due to its maintenance. Therefore, it is unavailable to experience for people taking a Yangtze River cruise during that period. Please select your cruise date accordingly!
No disposables offering for Yangtze River cruises from July 15th, 2023
All Yangtze River cruises will not offer disposables (including toothpaste, toothbrush, comb, shaver, bath sponge, shoe polish, sanitary bag, etc.) since July 15, 2023 due to the advocacy policy of sustainable development of the Yangtze. We appreciate that you prepare the relative items for the Yangtze cruise in advance and join us to protect our globe together!
- The Gathering Time of Free Tourist Buses from Three Gorges Center Cruise Terminal to Yichang Port will be changed to 17:30~20:30 after March 1, 2021.
- March 1, 2021
- To help upstream visitors get to the Yichang ports to catch their Yangtze River cruise ship in ease, the ship companies arrange free Tourist Buses at Three Gorges Center Cruise Terminal. The gathering time will be changed to 17:30~20:30 after March 1, 2021.
- The Gathering Time of Free Tourist Buses from Three Gorges Center Cruise Terminal to Yichang Port will be changed to 17:30~20:00 after November 1, 2020.
- October 27, 2020
- To help upstream visitors get to the Yichang ports to catch their Yangtze River cruise ship in ease, the ship companies arrange free Tourist Buses at Three Gorges Center Cruise Terminal. The gathering time will be changed to 17:30~20:00 from 16:00~21:00 since November 1, 2020.
- Victoria Sabrina Comes! It Finally Set Sail on Maiden Voyage on the National Day (October 1, 2020)
- October 12, 2020
- The newest member of Yangtze River cruise ships, Victoria Sabrina, finally made its maiden voyage on October 1, 2020, the Chinese National Day! You can cruise Yangtze River with it now!
- Luxury 2021 Century Cruises, Victoria Cruises and Yangtze Explorer are available Now
- October 12, 2020
- The luxury Yangtze River cruise companies, including Century Cruises, Victoria Cruises, and Sanctuary Retreats, today announced that their 2021 sailings are now open for reservations!
- How to Take Yangtze River Cruises after COVID-19: Required Documents & Restrictions
- August 5, 2020
- Which Cruise Ships are Available after COVID-19? What's the Required Documents & Restrictions for Booking a Yangtze River Cruises? How to Get a Health QR Code? How to Get a 14-Day Dynamic Trip Record? Let's check them out here!
- 2020 Yangtze River Cruise Reopening in August - Yangtze Cruise Resumes IN HEALTHY!
- August 4, 2020
- China is safe now after several months’ struggling and fighting together with the COVID-19. Travelers who are interested in Yangtze River cruise can take a ship since August 7, 2020.
- Victoria Sabrina, the Newest and most Luxury Cruise is Going to Make its Maiden Voyage this August
- July 24, 2020
- Victoria Sabrina is Yangtze’s newest and largest luxury cruise from Victoria Cruises, making the maiden voyage in August 2020. It is the top best cruise for a pleasant and “Green” cruise holiday!
- Century Glory Special Offer of 2-day Weekend Holiday in Chongqing is Available Now
- July 23, 2020
- Century Glory, the brand-new & large super 5-star luxury Yangtze cruise built in 2019, offers amazing 2-day weekend tours in Chongqing for your different weekend relaxing!