Yangtze Gold 1
Yangtze Gold 1 is the FIRST Yangtze Gold Cruise Ship, setting up the new standard of the Luxury Inland River Cruises.
- Chongqing - Yichang (4 days & 3 nights)
- Yichang - Chongqing (5 days & 4 nights)
Yangtze Gold 1 Cruise Ship Reviews
Cruise Ship Rating: 8.8 out of 10. Read the reviews from the Real Travelers on Cruisecritics.com, Tripadvisors.com and Lonelyplanet.com below to better help your cruise plan.
Myself and my partner began our cruise in Chongquing on the Yangtze Gold 1. We were given complimentary tea and cake upon arrival and shown to our room. Each day there were included and optional tours allowing for adequate time on and off the boat. The route was beautiful and the staff were very informative with lots of local knowledge. Buffet meals had a great selection, catering for all tastes. While the drinks in the bar were expensive, there was plenty of opportunity upon arrival or return to the ship to purchase food, alcohol, etc. The staff were more craic than other guests on the cruise who were in bed by 10pm each night.
- ---- Reviewed by Kevin, July 2, 2018
We booked this cruise in March 2016 and the past few days, we finally could experience what we had booked.
+spectacular scenery; nice excursions; nice program
+ very helpful english speaking staff
+ nice spacious rooms (vip, but the standard rooms are absolutely sufficient)
+ clean rooms, clean sanitary, nice hot showers
+ rich choice of food, mostly chinese, but very acceptable for westies, even for kids
+ value for money
- ---- Reviewed by Patrick R, Netherlands, June 27, 2018
Yichan to Chongqing - fantastic boat, staff and fellow guests. Service was brilliant, cabin spacious and clean, trips were well organized and enjoyable. Would really recommend this company, excellent service.
- ---- Reviewed by Cath, May 8, 2018
An amazing cruise from the 3 gorges dam, the wolds largest hyroelectic project on the beautiful Yangtze Gold 1 cruiseship. This trip was absolutely amazing, scenery was unbeliveable through the gorges, something different every day on this 4 days cruise.
- ---- Reviewed by Erieau, April 13, 2018
What Our Customers Say about Yangtze River Cruise
Good morning Tracy,
I just want to tell you that we had a great trip. Our guide Timo is the best guide we have had. He made this trip...
- By Anna
November 23, 2020
Beijing is fine. Tour guide and driver excellent. Hotel good but inconvenient with luggage. Food service poor. Great Wall and...
- By Graham
November 16, 2020
All good, the only thing I can think of is if they could upgraded their gym but I’m thinking I’m the only one who has ever...
- By David
November 7, 2020
Schedule of Yangtze Gold 1
- The above price range is based on a standard cabin for twin sharing.
- The prices are valid by Dec.31 of the year.
- Please enquiry for the exact price according to your nationality, cruising time and cruising route.
- Please quote us for the price may change during China's Golden Week (the first week of October) and Spring Festival.
- Limited winter schedules may be adjusted into other dates, cruise ships, etc. based on the arrangement of the cruise company.