Century Sun used to be hired by the Viking Cruise, so its service and facilities absolutely rank top among all Yangtze cruises.
- Chongqing - Yichang (4 days & 3 nights;)
- Yichang - Chongqing (5 days & 4 nights;)
Schedule of Century Sun
- The above price range is based on a standard cabin for twin sharing.
- The prices are valid by Dec.31 of the year.
- Please enquiry for the exact price according to your nationality, cruising time and cruising route.
- Please quote us for the price may change during China's Golden Week (the first week of October) and Spring Festival.
- Limited winter schedules may be adjusted into other dates, cruise ships, etc. based on the arrangement of the cruise company.
Save up more to Book a China Tour Package including Yangtze Cruise
Questions & Discussions
Following are latest questions and answers from our webusers and customers. You can learn many useful information from the discussion and cases. You can also join in the discussions or ask your own question. Our experts will help you ASAP.
Greetings from China! At present we do not have the brochure of Century Sun cruise and Century Cruises which is now the top best luxury cruise company offering Yangtze River cruises with its great Western styled services and professionalism. However, you could visit the official website to know more information about Century Sky: http://www.centuryrivercruises.com/en/fleet-sun-info.html and Century Cruises: http://www.centuryrivercruises.com/en/index.html.
We are always here for helping with your Yangtze River cruise tour in China!
Have a great day!
1. Is the 3 November 2017 sailing on the 'Century Sun' a guaranteed departure or does the sailing depend on the number of other passengers who book a passage later in the year ?
2. I am traveling alone but I am prepared to share a cabin with another single person. Is this possible or do I have to pay for a whole cabin with just single occupancy ?
3. Do all of your quoted prices include all local and government taxes and fees ?
4. I am concerned about 'Ships Tips'. They seem to be imposed irrespective of the quality of service actually provided or the level of customer satisfaction actually achieved. Can you advise me how much 'Ships Tips' are commonly applied per person, per voyage, per day so that I can budget accordingly ?
Would appreciate a quick response.
Calgary AB Canada