Century Sun used to be hired by the Viking Cruise, so its service and facilities absolutely rank top among all Yangtze cruises.
- Chongqing - Yichang (4 days & 3 nights;)
- Yichang - Chongqing (5 days & 4 nights;)
Photos of Century Sun Cruise
Schedule of Century Sun
- The above price range is based on a standard cabin for twin sharing.
- The prices are valid by Dec.31 of the year.
- Please enquiry for the exact price according to your nationality, cruising time and cruising route.
- Please quote us for the price may change during China's Golden Week (the first week of October) and Spring Festival.
- Limited winter schedules may be adjusted into other dates, cruise ships, etc. based on the arrangement of the cruise company.
Save up more to Book a China Tour Package including Yangtze Cruise
Questions & Discussions
Following are latest questions and answers from our webusers and customers. You can learn many useful information from the discussion and cases. You can also join in the discussions or ask your own question. Our experts will help you ASAP.
Thank you Darleen
Greetings from China! Usually, the mandatory tip for Yangtze River cruise guest is about 150RMB for each person. Prices for massage are various according to different items and time. Usually, it needs about 200RMB for foot massage for 45 minutes, about 260RMb for Chinese acupuncture points massage for 45 minutes, for about 498RMB for essential oil massage for 90 minutes, for 780RMB for hot herbal stone massage for 90 minutes, for about 480RMB for full-body massage for 90 minutes, and 880RMB for Zen SPA experience for 90 minutes. Please know the detailed and newest prices from the staff after your boarding.
Have a nice Yangtze River Cruise experience in China!
Thank you for the good question. There are wall sockets in every cabin onbard Century Sun, and the voltage is 220V. You can use your breathing mask if it match the size. Besides, the reception desk provides adaptors of English style and American style, so you could borrow if you need.
Have a wonderful trip along the Yangtze River!
Thanks for the question. Good to know your cruise trip in September. Onboard Century Sun, the dinner on the embarkation day (first day) and the lunch on the disembarkation day (last day) are not included in. If you want to enjoy dinner in the restaurant onboard, you can tell us in advance and give the payment, the cruise company will arrange great dishes for you after your boarding. Besides, if you are interested, you can taste some local food in Yichang city for dinner. Also, food and drinks are allowed to bring onboard, but requires to be enjoyed not in the dining hall or the bar.
Have a nice holiday on the Yangtze River!