President No.7, the flagship of President Fleet, is one of the newest and largest ships among Yangtze River cruises. With noise damping and family friendly features, it showcases the new standard of luxury Yangtze cruise.
- Chongqing - Yichang (4 days 3 nights;)
- Yichang - Chongqing (5 days 4 nights;)
Colorful Life on President No.7 Cruise
Cuisine & Drinking
Authentic Chinese cuisine with a mix of Western specialties is served on all Presidential Cruise vessels. Breakfast and lunch are buffet and dinner is arranged in Chinese table. The dining of each meal will be hearty, palatable and healthy.
- Special dietary requirements, such as diabetic or vegetarian, are accepted onboard, but need to be advised in advance at time of booking with us or you can tell the front desk when checking in.
- The scheduled time listed for each President ship is for reference and it may do some adjustment based on the real situation. You can have a clear idea about the daily schedule in the grand hall or by listening to the broadcast.
- Local flavor cuisine: Please contact the Dining Room if you want to taste a specific dish of local cuisine along the Yangtze River.
- Midnight Snack: Please contact the Front Desk or House Keeping in advance if midnight snacks needed.
- Birthday or anniversary: Please contact the Front Desk in advance to order birthday cake.
Stay with your family in the large, comfortable and humanized cabins with President Cruises!
The newest President No.7 and President No.8 have three types of cabins & suites onboard including Deluxe Cabins, Executive Suites and Presidential Suites. While, President No.6 has four types of cabins & suites that travelers can choose among Deluxe Cabins, Executive Suites and Deluxe Suites and Presidential Suites.
Besides the cozy beds, the other facilities in the cabins usually include table, chairs, sofa, broadcast, refrigerator, television, telephone, guide to using the telephone, ball-point pen, note, private bathrooms, bathtub, shower, shower cap, towels, soap, cups, toothbrush and toothpaste, comb, shampoo, shower gel, toilet paper, slipper, clothesline, clothes hanger, thermos, bottled water, coffee bags, coffee-mate, white sugar, brown sugar, safe box, hair dryer, shoe polisher, life jacket, laundry bag and so on.
- The size of deluxe cabins of all the President ships is above 26m² with private balconies. The presidential suites are as large as 176m² with spacious sightseeing balconies.
- The twin single beds in deluxe cabins of each President ship can be put together to a double larger bed. Also, it can add one bed in the deluxe cabins.
- Travelers live in Executive Suites or Presidential Suites can enjoy VIP service.
Entertainment & Culture Programs
Entertainments programs are various on President Cruises. There are music bar, Internet cafe bar, ball rooms, beauty salon, massage room, coffee bar, game room, etc. If you get interested in Chinese folk culture, you can learn to play Tai Chi Chuan on the Sun deck.
- Captain’s Welcome & Farewell Party: the captain will personally welcome and say goodbye to you and your family.
- Swimming Pool: enjoy swimming in the indoor constant-temperature swimming pool on President No.7 and President No.8.
- Music Bar: Nice place to relax with background music and drinks.
- Ballroom: For evening entertainments.
- Beauty Salon: For cut,set and blow dry. Massage is also available by appointment. Business hours: 08:00---22:00.
- Massage: Reflexology or foot-massage and body massage is available by appointment 08：00---24：00.
- Coffee Bar: The Coffee Bar is located in front of the fifth floor, it is the ideal location of viewing the beautiful scenery of The Three Gorges and enjoying all kinds of drinks and elegant snacks.
There is a health clinic on all President Cruises ship. If you need to buy some regular medicines, or if you fall ill unexpectedly, you can all frontdesk to ask for doctor service.
Furthermore, Spa service is considerately prepared onboard to get your body fully released and benefit your skin.
Phone Calls, Faxes and Internet Access
International / local phone calls and faxes are available at the reception desk and the Business Center on all President Cruises ships. Each ship is also equipped with Internet access and an Internet café on board. All of these services are fee-based and you can sign these charges to your account and settle them at the end of the voyage.
Public Facilities & Location
|Main Lobby||2F||Reception Desk||2F||Gift Shop||3F & 4F
|Business Center||6F||Clinic||5F||Cigar Bar
|Conference Room||6F||Photo Studio
|Beauty Salon||5F||Spa & Massage Room||5F||Gym||5F|
|Sun Deck||6F||Main Dining Restaurant||2F||Internet Bar
|Private Balcony||Private Bathroom||Extension Telephone||TV||TV Controller||Shower|
|Bathtub||Mini Bar||Life Jacket||Mineral Water||Ball-pen||Memo Pad|
|Telephone Directory||Hair Dryer||Shampoo||Bath Foam||Shower Cap||Bath Towel|
|Bed||Face Towel||Hand Towel||Floor Towel||Soap||Soap Plate|
|Tea Bags||Coffee Spoon||Shoe Sponge||Toliet Paper||Safe Box||Laundry Bags|
|Toothbrush||Toothpaste||Desk||Chair||Clothes Hanger||Cloth Line|
Schedule of President No.7
- The above price range is based on a standard cabin for twin sharing.
- The prices are valid by Dec.31 of the year.
- Please enquiry for the exact price according to your nationality, cruising time and cruising route.
- Please quote us for the price may change during China's Golden Week (the first week of October) and Spring Festival.
- Limited winter schedules may be adjusted into other dates, cruise ships, etc. based on the arrangement of the cruise company.
Save up more to Book a China Tour Package including Yangtze Cruise
Questions & Discussions
Following are latest questions and answers from our webusers and customers. You can learn many useful information from the discussion and cases. You can also join in the discussions or ask your own question. Our experts will help you ASAP.
Thank you for the message. Onboard President No. 7, sauna is served with extra payment, usually the charge is about 50RMB/person for one time. And the sauna room is probably arranged according to the gender of guests onboard. And you could know the details from the staff after boarding.
Enjoy your Yangtze River Cruise trip in China!
Good morning from Chongqing, China!
a) In the bar: the drinking package is about 650 RMB/person only in the bar on the 5th floor, which including the soft drinks, local Tsingtao beers, domestic wine, coffee, tea, etc. and you could enjoy the drinks in the bar before 23:30 during the full cruise days.
b) In dining room: If you want to enjoy drinking package in the dining room, it needs about 398 RMB/person for the upstream cruise (Yichang to Chongqing) and 298 RMB/person for and downstream cruise (Chongqing to Yichang), which covers the endlessly offered soft drinks, local domestic beers, and dry white and red wines in the 1 hour during dining.
The prices of the drinking packages are only for your reference, you could know and detailed and current prices from the staff onboard after embarkation. If you want to enjoy dining in the VIP restaurant, you just need to pay extra 300 RMB after boarding.
Have a great day!
Thank you for the question. On President No. 7, the drinking package is about 650 RMB/person only in the bar on the 5th floor, which including the soft drinks, local Tsingtao beers, domestic wine, coffee, tea, etc. and you could enjoy the drinks in th bar before 23:30 during the full cruise days. And if you want to enjoy drinking package in the dining room, it needs about 398 RMB/person for the upstream cruise and 298 RMB/person for and downstream cruise, which covers the endlessly offered soft drinks, local domestic beers, and dry white and red wines in the 1 hour during dining. However, the prices of the drinking packages are only for your reference, you could know and detailed and current prices from the staff onboard after embarkation. If you want to enjoy dining in the VIP restaurant, you just need to pay extra 300 RMB after boarding.
Enjoy your Yangtze River cruise sailing on President No. 7!