President No.7, the flagship of President Fleet, is one of the newest and largest ships among Yangtze River cruises. With noise damping and family friendly features, it showcases the new standard of luxury Yangtze cruise.
- Chongqing - Yichang (4 days 3 nights;)
- Yichang - Chongqing (5 days 4 nights;)
Deckplan of President No.7 Ship
- The Sixth Deck
- The Fifth Deck
- The Forth Deck
- The Third Deck
- The Second Deck
- The First Deck
Main Facilities on President No.7 at a Glance
|Lower Deck||Gym Room, Clinic Room, Massage Room, Beauty Salon, Moive Theater/Conference Center, Spa, Surf Pool, Sauna Center, Foot Cures Room, Nail Art Center
|First Deck||Working Area|
|Second Deck||Deluxe Standard Cabins, Front Desk, Main Lobby, Main Dining Room
|Third Deck||Deluxe Standard Cabins, Presidential Suites, Gift Shop, VIP Restaurant
|Fourth Deck||Deluxe Standard Cabins, Cab, Gift Shop
|Fifth Deck||Deluxe Standard Cabins, Executive Cabins, KTV, Mahjong Room, Multi-function Hall, Mini Golf
|Sixth Deck||Deluxe Standard Cabins, Executive Cabins, Sun Deck, Children's Paradise, Internet Bar, Cigar Bar, Conference Room
Schedule of President No.7
- The above price range is based on a standard cabin for twin sharing.
- The prices are valid by Dec.31 of the year.
- Please enquiry for the exact price according to your nationality, cruising time and cruising route.
- Please quote us for the price may change during China's Golden Week (the first week of October) and Spring Festival.
- Limited winter schedules may be adjusted into other dates, cruise ships, etc. based on the arrangement of the cruise company.