Century Sky, the sister ship of the proud Century Sun under Century Cruises, offers the popular itinerary between Chongqing and Yichang.
- Chongqing - Yichang (4 days & 3 nights;)
- Yichang - Chongqing (5 days & 4 nights;)
Century Sky Cruise Ship Reviews
Cruise Ship Rating: 9.2 out of 10. Read the reviews from the Real Travelers on Cruisecritics.com, Tripadvisors.com and Lonelyplanet.com below to better help your cruise plan.
Seeing the Amazing Gorges was breathtaking in places. Experiencing the development along the Mighty Yangtze gives a taste of the progress happening in China. And seeing the enormous Dam Project is very impressive. Be sure to book your trip on a ship that offers good English speaking guides.
- ---- Reviewed by Jpdeegan, November 12, 2018
I don't think it is fair to compare our cruise on the Century Sky with any of the larger cruise ships of the Mediterranean or Caribbean. The scenery more than makes up for any deficiencies and the staff were very helpful and friendly.
Internet was available in the lobby and they were very helpful and accommodating when we encountered some difficulties in connecting etc.
- ---- Reviewed thornhillwillis, Oct. 15, 2018
After the hustle and bustle of Beijing we arrived at Chongqing where our Viking River Cruises ship awaited us to convey us through the wonderful Chinese countryside via the Yangtze River. The staff were wonderfully attentive but not in your face all the time. Our experiences were wonderful as we glided from village and town to town stopping to enjoy the local culture and architecture along the way.
This was the perfect way to relax and enjoy a touring holiday. The cruise was over all too soon but the excitement of arriving at the next stage of our journey in Shanghai awaited us.
- ---- Reviewed by Anna, Sept. 13, 2018
What Our Customers Say about Yangtze River Cruise
I am looking back to an amazing holiday in Tibet. You are a big reason of that holiday for me. I appreciate your work...
- By Adam
Adam - August 15, 2019
You were very fast and very accurate.
The service of the driver was fine. We were not aware that the park was so far....
- By Michel
Michel - August 14, 2019
We have arrived back home in Germany.
The river cruise was a really good experience.
As I told you earlier on we...
- By Clemens
August 13, 2019
Schedule of Century Sky
• The above price range is based on a standard cabin for twin sharing.
• The prices are valid by Dec.31 of the year.
• Please enquiry for the exact price according to your nationality, cruising time and cruising route.
• Please quote us for the price may change during China's Golden Week (the first week of October) and Spring Festival.