Century Sky, the sister ship of the proud Century Sun under Century Cruises, offers the popular itinerary between Chongqing and Yichang.
- Chongqing - Yichang (4 days & 3 nights;)
- Yichang - Chongqing (5 days & 4 nights;)
Century Sky Cruise Ship Reviews
Cruise Ship Rating: 9.2 out of 10. Read the reviews from the Real Travelers on Cruisecritics.com, Tripadvisors.com and Lonelyplanet.com below to better help your cruise plan.
Seeing the Amazing Gorges was breathtaking in places. Experiencing the development along the Mighty Yangtze gives a taste of the progress happening in China. And seeing the enormous Dam Project is very impressive. Be sure to book your trip on a ship that offers good English speaking guides.
- ---- Reviewed by Jpdeegan, November 12, 2018
I don't think it is fair to compare our cruise on the Century Sky with any of the larger cruise ships of the Mediterranean or Caribbean. The scenery more than makes up for any deficiencies and the staff were very helpful and friendly.
Internet was available in the lobby and they were very helpful and accommodating when we encountered some difficulties in connecting etc.
- ---- Reviewed thornhillwillis, Oct. 15, 2018
After the hustle and bustle of Beijing we arrived at Chongqing where our Viking River Cruises ship awaited us to convey us through the wonderful Chinese countryside via the Yangtze River. The staff were wonderfully attentive but not in your face all the time. Our experiences were wonderful as we glided from village and town to town stopping to enjoy the local culture and architecture along the way.
This was the perfect way to relax and enjoy a touring holiday. The cruise was over all too soon but the excitement of arriving at the next stage of our journey in Shanghai awaited us.
- ---- Reviewed by Anna, Sept. 13, 2018
What Our Customers Say about Yangtze River Cruise
I want to thank you for your truly exceptional customer service. You have been very helpful through this entire...
- By Laurie
April 2, 2020
Indeed. Thank you for your message and yes I remember you perfectly J.
I am now in Reunion Island where we have a...
- By Viswa
April 6, 2020
Thank you for your lovely mail.
This epidemic was badly managed by some countries, they thought just like SARs only...
- By Juana
April 3, 2020
Schedule of Century Sky
- The above price range is based on a standard cabin for twin sharing.
- The prices are valid by Dec.31 of the year.
- Please enquiry for the exact price according to your nationality, cruising time and cruising route.
- Please quote us for the price may change during China's Golden Week (the first week of October) and Spring Festival.
- Limited winter schedules may be adjusted into other dates, cruise ships, etc. based on the arrangement of the cruise company.