Century Sky, the sister ship of the proud Century Sun under Century Cruises, offers the popular itinerary between Chongqing and Yichang.
- Chongqing - Yichang (4 days & 3 nights;)
- Yichang - Chongqing (5 days & 4 nights;)
What's included in your cruise?
The following items are included in your Yangtze River cruise fare. There is no need to pay onboard.
- Entrance Fees: The arranged shore excursions listed in the itinerary of your cruise ship;
- Meals: The daily meals (specified with “B”, “L” or “D”) on your cruise ship;
- Cabins: A bed in the cabin as specified in the itinerary. You could enjoy your room during daytime and night. Usually,
Shanghai to Nanjing for 3 nights onboard;
Nanjing to Shanghai for 3 nights onboard;
- Activities & Lectures: Captain Welcome Party, cabaret shows, fashion shows, Chinese Yangtze culture and history lectures, Captain Farewell party;
- Cleaning: room cleaning service every day;
- Local guides for the arranged shore excursions;
- Accident Injury Insurance;
- Service Charge & Government Taxes.
What's excluded in your cruise?
The following items are excluded in the cruise fare. If you want to enjoy the services, you need to pay extra fees accordingly.
- Transfers: Between airport/hotel and cruise terminal in each city not specified in the itinerary;
- Optional Shore Excursions: Different cruise companies have different price for per person per optional land tour.
Victoria Cruises are for 295 RMB, except Quyuan Birthplace for 220 RMB, Three Gorges Dam Ship Lift for 218 RMB;
Century Cruises are for 290 RMB, except Quyuan Birthplace for 220 RMB (Mt. Lushan for 480 RMB, Nanjing Niushou Mountain for 180 RMB, Mount Jiuua for 480 RMB, Beautiful Yangzhou Night Show for 260 RMB, etc. for Century Sky special offers);
President Cruises are for 280 RMB;
Yangtze Gold Cruises are Shibaozhai Pagoda for 220 RMB, White Emperor City 290 RMB, and Small Lesser Three Gorges for 150 RMB, Feng Yan San Guo show for 290 RMB, Tribe of Three Gorges for 290 RMB, and Three Gorges Dam Ship Lift for 218 RMB;
Yangtze Explorer Cruise are Baiheliang Underground Museum for 150 RMB, and Feng Yan San Guo show for 290 RMB;
Changjiang Cruises are for 290 RMB.
- Personal Expenses: Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, clinic service, faxes, telephone calls, spa, salon, shopping, Internet, DVDs etc.
- Meals: Any meals which are not specified with "B", "L", or "D".
- Single Room Supplement: If you want to stay in one cabin (usually two beds in one cabin) on your own, you need to pay higher than one room shared with another.
- Gratuities: there is a mandatory tip required to be paid when checking in the cruise, you can pay at the ship reception counter. Volunteer tips to river guide, cruise director and staff onboard.
Almost all the 4 to 5-star ships require a compulsory ship tip which is required to be paid when checking in at the reception counter; it is the regulation of the ship companies which passengers are supposed to follow. The tip amount differs from different cruise lines and will be specified in our confirmation letter, please kindly note this so that inconvenience can be avoided.
Schedule of Century Sky
• The above price range is based on a standard cabin for twin sharing.
• The prices are valid by Dec.31 of the year.
• Please enquiry for the exact price according to your nationality, cruising time and cruising route.
• Please quote us for the price may change during China's Golden Week (the first week of October) and Spring Festival.
Save up more to Book a China Tour Package including Yangtze Cruise
Questions & Discussions
Following are latest questions and answers from our webusers and customers. You can learn many useful information from the discussion and cases. You can also join in the discussions or ask your own question. Our experts will help you ASAP.
Thank you for the question. To let you enjoy your Yangtze River cruise, the three meals (marked with B, L, and D respectively standing for breakfast, lunch and dinner in your itinerary) are prepared with multiple choices of Chinese and Western food and drinks in the dining hall onboard the ship, and the charge is included in your cruise fare. If you want more, you could pay extra charge to buy in the shops and bar onboard the Century Sky, and you can know the detail price after boarding the ship. Or if you have some special needs, such as vegetarian, salt-free and so forth, you could tell the reception desk, and staff will help you sincerely.
Have a great cruise holiday on Century Sky!