The 5-star Century Paragon is the TOP DELUXE and NEWEST Yangtze Cruise, leading in luxurious river cruising on the Yangtze River.
- Chongqing - Yichang (4 days & 3 nights)
- Yichang - Chongqing (5 days & 4 nights)
What's included in your cruise?
The following items are included in your Yangtze River cruise fare. There is no need to pay onboard.
- Entrance Fees: The arranged shore excursions listed in the itinerary of your cruise ship;
- Meals: The daily meals (specified with “B”, “L” or “D”) on your cruise ship;
- Cabins: A bed in the cabin as specified in the itinerary. You could enjoy your room during daytime and night. Usually,
Chongqing to Yichang for 3 nights onboard;
Yichang to Chongqing for 4 nights onboard;
- Activities & Lectures: Captain Welcome Party, cabaret shows, fashion shows, Chinese Yangtze culture and history lectures, Captain Farewell party;
- Cleaning: room cleaning service every day;
- Local guides for the arranged shore excursions;
- Accident Injury Insurance;
- Service Charge & Government Taxes.
What's excluded in your cruise?
The following items are excluded in the cruise fare. If you want to enjoy the services, you need to pay extra fees accordingly.
- Transfers: Between airport/hotel and cruise terminal in each city not specified in the itinerary;
- Optional Shore Excursions: The optional shore excursions listed in the itinerary of your cruise ship. Different cruise companies have different price for per person per optional land tour.
- Personal Expenses: Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, clinic service, faxes, telephone calls, spa, salon, shopping, Internet, DVDs etc.
- Meals: Any meals which are not specified with "B", "L", or "D".
- Single Room Supplement: If you want to stay in one cabin (usually two beds in one cabin) on your own, you need to pay higher than one room shared with another.
- Gratuities: there is a mandatory tip required to be paid when checking in the cruise, you can pay at the ship reception counter. Volunteer tips to river guide, cruise director and staff onboard.
Almost all the 4 to 5-star ships (Century Cruises, Victoria Cruises, President Cruises and Changjiang Cruises) require a compulsory ship tip of about 150 RMB/person (of and above 12 years old) which is required to be paid when checking in at the reception counter; it is the regulation of the ship companies which passengers are supposed to follow. The tip amount differs from different cruise lines and will be specified in our confirmation letter, please kindly note this so that inconvenience can be avoided.
Schedule of Century Paragon
- The above price range is based on a standard cabin for twin sharing.
- The prices are valid by Dec.31 of the year.
- Please enquiry for the exact price according to your nationality, cruising time and cruising route.
- Please quote us for the price may change during China's Golden Week (the first week of October) and Spring Festival.
- Limited winter schedules may be adjusted into other dates, cruise ships, etc. based on the arrangement of the cruise company.
Save up more to Book a China Tour Package including Yangtze Cruise
Questions & Discussions
Following are latest questions and answers from our webusers and customers. You can learn many useful information from the discussion and cases. You can also join in the discussions or ask your own question. Our experts will help you ASAP.
And which cabins have access to the VIP dining area?
Thank you for your question. for Century Paragon, the mandatory tip is 150RMB for each cruise visitor for the whole sailing between Chongqing and Yichang.
If you book a suite, you could enjoy the VIP dining room to enjoy the great food in a more private place. Furthermore, you could enjoy more complimentary services and experience for booking a suite. For visitors choosing the Junior Suites, they could enjoy the complimentary welcome fruit basket at the embarkation night, a complimentary bottle of house wine, nightly Century signature turn down service with printed daily itinerary, and complimentary tour to the Captain’s Bridge.
And more surprise for people booking the Executive or Presidential Suite, they could enjoy the complimentary morning coffee, tea and cookies, complimentary Wi-Fi access to the Internet in Executive Lounge, 24 hours complimentary coffee, tea, variety of daily snacks & fruits served in the Executive Lounge, complimentary branded deluxe bathroom amenities, and the free sauna and swimming pool experience once per person per cruise, besides all the great value-add amenities of the Junior Suite guests. If you are interested, please feel free to contact our professional travel expert who would give great service to help you designing your Yangtze River cruise in China with nice quotations.
Happy New Year and have a nice day!