The 5-star Century Paragon is the TOP DELUXE and NEWEST Yangtze Cruise, leading in luxurious river cruising on the Yangtze River.
- Chongqing - Yichang (4 days & 3 nights)
- Yichang - Chongqing (5 days & 4 nights)
Deckplans of Century Paragon Ship
- Sun Deck
- Observation Deck
- Bridge Deck
- Promenade Deck
- Upper Deck
- Main Deck
- Bottom Deck
Main Facilities on Century Paragon at a Glance
|Bottom Deck||Constant-temperature Swimming Pool, High-definition Movie Theater, Game Room, Spa Center|
|Main Deck||Clinic, Chess & Card Room|
|Upper Deck||Deluxe Cabins, Main Hall, Reception Desk, Global Restaurant, Business Center|
|Promenade Deck||Deluxe Cabins, Junior Suites, Presidential Suites, Shopping Center, DVD Room|
|Bridge Deck||Deluxe Cabins, Junior Suites, Shopping Center, Cab|
|Observation Deck||Executive Suites, Executive Reception, Multi-functional Entertainment Hall, Bar, KTV|
|Sun Deck||Executive Suites, VIP Restaurant, Beauty Salon, Gym, Children's Paradise, Library & Reading Room, Sundeck|
Schedule of Century Paragon
- The above price range is based on a standard cabin for twin sharing.
- The prices are valid by Dec.31 of the year.
- Please enquiry for the exact price according to your nationality, cruising time and cruising route.
- Please quote us for the price may change during China's Golden Week (the first week of October) and Spring Festival.
- Limited winter schedules may be adjusted into other dates, cruise ships, etc. based on the arrangement of the cruise company.
Save up more to Book a China Tour Package including Yangtze Cruise
Questions & Discussions
Following are latest questions and answers from our webusers and customers. You can learn many useful information from the discussion and cases. You can also join in the discussions or ask your own question. Our experts will help you ASAP.
Thanks for your question! Century Paragon is the top Yangtze River cruise ship for people of various ages. Elder guests can also choose this cruise to enjoy Yangtze River sightseeing, enjoy entertainment, cultural lectures and other fun. At present, there is no wheelchair access onboard the ship, but if you need, there are wheelchairs offered. Also you can take the elevators accessible from -1F to 5F to other decks to have fun. Besides, you can also choose cabin on the lower decks such as the second and third floors that are closer to the dining hall, so you don’t have to walk a little much.
Wish you a happy trip on the Yangtze River!