Century Emerald, the second best ship of Century cruises, possesses large cabins with private balconies to see Yangtze River view. It sails in July and August in the year of 2021.
2020 Century Emerald Winter Deals Available: Winter deals of Centuray Emerald cruise ship in 2020 is available now. Book the cruise as early to save more for your cruise trip in China.
- Chongqing - Yichang (4 days & 3 nights;)
- Yichang - Chongqing (5 days & 4 nights;)
Colorful Life on Century Emerald Cruise
Cuisine on Century Emerald highly praised dining experience is reflective of China’s ever-enriching culinary landscape, with a fusion of western dishes. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are all western and Chinese buffets, all served in the single-seating main restaurants, with marvelous picture windows, which invite the dramatic scenery of the Yangtze indoors.
Early Bird Treatment
Early risers may enjoy complimentary early bird coffee and tea in the Sundeck Bar after a fresh walk on the sundeck.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner on board are all western and Chinese buffets.
- Special dietary requirements, such as diabetic or vegetarian, are accepted on board, but need to be advised in advance at time of booking with us.
- Meal time will be posted in a daily events schedule distributed to each cabin.
- The legal drinking age on New Century Cruises ships is 18 years old.
1. Early Bird Treatment: Early risers may enjoy complimentary early bird coffee and tea in the Bar on the 5th Floor after a fresh walk on the sundeck. (usually at 6:45-7:15)
2. Drinkable bottled water is provided every day in the cabin (1 bottle per person per day). And since water is purified with advanced system, you can get more with the boiler in the room.
3. Sun Bar on the 5th floor of Century Emerland offers various kinds of tea, coffee, juicy, cocktails, wines, spirits, etc. for guests every morning till around 23:00 at night.
4. The legal drinking age on New Century Cruises ships is 18 years old.
Usually, there are four different drink packages offered onboard Century Emerland, including extra-value drink package, beer package, soft drink package and red wine drink package. Check Century Cruises Drink Packages for more information about what included in each package if you are interested.
Entertainment & Culture Programs
Entertainment & culture programs on board are very colorful, including: Yangtze River Briefing, Culture lectures, Exotic Night Life, Feature Films, Tai Chi, Chinese Calligraphy, Majong, Chinese Folk Dance, Chinese Cooking Lessons and Flying kite, etc.
SHOPPING - in our Century boutique is a wide variety of Chinese gifts and souvenirs for family, friends or personal collections, as well as useful sundries. Souvenirs are all from Yangtze destinations with oriental clothing, Century logo items, post cards and more.
New Century Cruises offer Massage rooms, Reading Room, and Beauty Salon on each ship, where you can totally relax yourself after a shore excursion or kill your time at afternoon. Lounges, bars and the Yangtze Club on board are good choices to meet new friends.
There is a doctor and health clinic on each Century Cruises ship. Customary charges are in effect for medical care. And the doctor will take a lecture of traditional Chinese Medicine, telling you something about Chinese medicinal herb and acupuncture and moxibustion. You can do some excursuses in the Fitness room on board, or join to play Taichi on the sundeck every morning.
International / local phone calls and faxes are available at the reception desk and the Business Center on all New Century Cruises ships. Each ship is also equipped with Internet access and an Internet cafe on board… All of these services are fee-based and you can sign these charges to your account and settle them at the end of the voyage.
Water: Drinkable water is offered through the cabin thermos and complimentary bottled water. Please do not drink the tap water.
Electricity: 220 volts throughout all ships; 110 volts in the bathroom; wattage may not be compatible with your hair dryer. Please DO NOT use personal equipment in your cabins. Video cameras, digital cameras and other electrical appliances can be recharged at the front desk.
New Century Cruises are managed by Viking Century Cruise Company, one of the big cruise companies all around the world. There is western cruise director and English-speaking guides on each ship, providing interesting lectures about China and the Yangtze for you. Every staff on New Century Cruise is trying their best to offering guests the most personalized service.
|Private Balcony||Private Bathroom||Extension Telephone||TV||TV Controller||Shower|
|Bathtub||Mini Bar||Life Jacket||Mineral Water||Ball-pen||Memo Pad|
|Telephone Directory||Hair Dryer||Shampoo||Bath Foam||Shower Cap||Bath Towel|
|Bed||Face Towel||Hand Towel||Floor Towel||Soap||Soap Plate|
|Kettle||Teacup||Coffee Spoon||Sugar Bowl||Tea Tray||Ice Bucket|
|Tea Bags||Weight Scale||Napkin Box||Shoe Basket||Shoehorn||Shoe Sponge|
|Desk||Chair||Clothes Hanger||Cloth Line||Laundry Bags||Alarm Clock|
|Toilet Paper||Safe Box||Sign of Free Drinking||Non-smoking Tag||Mini Refrigerator||Sofa|
Schedule of Century Emerald
- The above price range is based on a standard cabin for twin sharing.
- The prices are valid by Dec.31 of the year.
- Please enquiry for the exact price according to your nationality, cruising time and cruising route.
- Please quote us for the price may change during China's Golden Week (the first week of October) and Spring Festival.
- Limited winter schedules may be adjusted into other dates, cruise ships, etc. based on the arrangement of the cruise company.