Century Diamond is a great five-star cruise ship of best value for taking you to enjoy the splendors along Yangtze River with luxury high standard service.
- Chongqing - Yichang (4 days & 3 nights;)
- Yichang - Chongqing (5 days & 4 nights;)
Century Diamond Cruise Ship Reviews
Cruise Ship Rating: 9.3 out of 10. Read the reviews from the Real Travelers on Cruisecritics.com, Tripadvisors.com and Lonelyplanet.com below to better help your cruise plan.
Our cruise ship was the Century Diamond. The rooms were very spacious for a small cruise ship and can find no fault with the ship and the service.
- ---- Reviewed by Bernice083, Oct.13, 2018
We just returned from traveling in China. Our 6 day cruise from Chongqing to Wuhan was probably the favorite part of our trip. While this is not so luxury-style cruising, the accomodations were more than comfortable.
We booked into a standard size cabin, and resisted the efforts to upgrade us upon check in (our travel agent, Judy Chen of Chongqing Dahua Travel, had advised us that this was a standard practice so we were prepared). The cabin more than sufficient in size for 2 people -- including closets and shelving where we could place clothes for the duration of the trip, and space under the beds where we slid our suitcases. The room was spotless, with 2 firm twin beds, and a small seating area with loveseat, as well as a balcony with 2 chairs. 4 complementary bottles (2 per person) of water were provided each day, with more available for purchase (we never needed any extras).
- ---- Reviewed by MBA60302, USA, Sep.24, 2018
What Our Customers Say about Yangtze River Cruise
In general we were very satisfied with the service as everyone from staff was very kind.
The scenery was beautiful and...
- By Rafael
April 7, 2021
Thank you for the good arrangement on our trip.
Let see your questions:
• Guide (Chongqing...
- By Per Manfred
April 1, 2021
It’s great. We’re having a brilliant time, thank you....
- By Richard David Heslop
March 31, 2021
Schedule of Century Diamond
- The above price range is based on a standard cabin for twin sharing.
- The prices are valid by Dec.31 of the year.
- Please enquiry for the exact price according to your nationality, cruising time and cruising route.
- Please quote us for the price may change during China's Golden Week (the first week of October) and Spring Festival.
- Limited winter schedules may be adjusted into other dates, cruise ships, etc. based on the arrangement of the cruise company.