Victoria Lianna, formally known as the Victoria Queen, is the second class ship of Victoria Cruises. Being as the American-managed ship, it offers great service onboard to take care of every guest.
- Chongqing - Yichang (4 days 3 nights)
- Yichang - Chongqing (5 days 4 nights)
Photos of Victoria Lianna Cruise
Schedule of Victoria Lianna
- The above price range is based on a standard cabin for twin sharing.
- The prices are valid by Dec.31 of the year.
- Please enquiry for the exact price according to your nationality, cruising time and cruising route.
- Please quote us for the price may change during China's Golden Week (the first week of October) and Spring Festival.
- Limited winter schedules may be adjusted into other dates, cruise ships, etc. based on the arrangement of the cruise company.
Save up more to Book a China Tour Package including Yangtze Cruise
Questions & Discussions
Following are latest questions and answers from our webusers and customers. You can learn many useful information from the discussion and cases. You can also join in the discussions or ask your own question. Our experts will help you ASAP.
Thank you for the message. Onboard Victoria Lianna, the power serviced is 220 volts and 110 in the bathroom. If you need an adapter, you could borrow on from the reception desk.
Wish you a wonderful cruise trip in China!
Thanks for your question. Yes, on Victoria Lianna as well as other cruise ships, you can pay extra trips and other personal consumption with Visa, MasterCard and American Express, etc.
Wish you have a nice trip with Victoria Cruises along Yangtze River.