Victoria Lianna, formally known as the Victoria Queen, is the second class ship of Victoria Cruises. Being as the American-managed ship, it offers great service onboard to take care of every guest.
- Chongqing - Yichang (4 days 3 nights)
- Yichang - Chongqing (5 days 4 nights)
Deckplans of Victoria Lianna Ship
- Pinnacle Deck
- Observation Deck
- Bridge Deck
- Promenade Deck
- Main Deck
Main Facilities on Victoria Lianna at a Glance
|Main Deck||Superior Cabins, Front Desk, Dynasty Dining Room, Gift Shop, Business Center, Photo Gallery
|Promenade Deck||Superior Cabins, Executive Suites, Shangri-La Suites,
|Executive Deck||Superior Cabins, Executive Suites, Cab
|Observation Deck||Superior Cabins, Executive Suites, Yangtze Club, Clinic, Beauty Salon, Mahjong Room, Internet Room, Gym
|Pinnacle Deck||Sun Deck, Top of the Yangtze, Victoria Lounge
Schedule of Victoria Lianna
- The above price range is based on a standard cabin for twin sharing.
- The prices are valid by Dec.31 of the year.
- Please enquiry for the exact price according to your nationality, cruising time and cruising route.
- Please quote us for the price may change during China's Golden Week (the first week of October) and Spring Festival.
- Limited winter schedules may be adjusted into other dates, cruise ships, etc. based on the arrangement of the cruise company.