Century Diamond is a great five-star cruise ship of best value for taking you to enjoy the splendors along Yangtze River with luxury high standard service.
- Chongqing - Yichang (4 days & 3 nights;)
- Yichang - Chongqing (5 days & 4 nights;)
Century Diamond, designed and decorated as a floating international 5-star hotel, is a leading cruise launched in late Aug. 2008. Furnished with the largest cabins with private balconies of river-view, Century Diamond provided the biggest public area and Hilton style hotel facilities for every valued guest.
Tourist will be amazed at the unique five-story open-air atrium lobby. Moreover, the ship is perfectly equipped with an administration deck, a VIP restaurant, a business center, a cigar bar, a theater, a gym, a sauna room and massage parlor, and two elevators, etc. Take it easy to drink tap water here for Century Diamond is the only Yangtze cruise offering drinkable tap water to every cabin.
- Maiden Voyage: August 29, 2008
- Tonnage: 7142 T
- Length: 110 Meters
- Width: 17 Meters
- Height: 22.25 Meters
- Speed: 26km/h
- Passenger Capacity: 264
- Number of Crew: 138/li>
- Total Cabins: 132
- Decks: 6
- Elevators: 2
- Restaurants: 2
- Itinerary: Chongqing - Yichang; Yichang - Chongqing
What Our Customers Say about Century Diamond?
Our cruise ship was the Century Diamond. The rooms were very spacious for a small cruise ship and can find no fault with the ship and the service.
- -- Reviewed by Bernice083, Oct.13, 2018
We just returned from traveling in China. Our 6 day cruise from Chongqing to Wuhan was probably the favorite part of our trip. While this is not so luxury-style cruising, the accomodations were more than comfortable.
We booked into a standard size cabin, and resisted the efforts to upgrade us upon check in (our travel agent, Judy Chen of Chongqing Dahua Travel, had advised us that this was a standard practice so we were prepared). The cabin more than sufficient in size for 2 people -- including closets and shelving where we could place clothes for the duration of the trip, and space under the beds where we slid our suitcases. The room was spotless, with 2 firm twin beds, and a small seating area with loveseat, as well as a balcony with 2 chairs. 4 complementary bottles (2 per person) of water were provided each day, with more available for purchase (we never needed any extras).
- -- Reviewed by MBA60302, USA, Sep.24, 2018
2020 Century Diamond Cruise Routes
3 Nights & 4 Days Chongqing - Yichang Cruise
Most popular downstream itinerary to see the best significant mountains and gorges of Yangtze.
Destinations: Three Gorges, Three Gorges Dam, Shibaozhai Pagoda, Shennv Stream...
4 Nights & 5 Days Yichang - Chongqing Cruise
Another classic upstream route to appreciate the golden section of Yangtze with a more leisure pace.
Destinations: Three Gorges, Three Gorges Dam, Tribe of Three Gorges, Shennv Stream...
Schedule of Century Diamond
- The above price range is based on a standard cabin for twin sharing.
- The prices are valid by Dec.31 of the year.
- Please enquiry for the exact price according to your nationality, cruising time and cruising route.
- Please quote us for the price may change during China's Golden Week (the first week of October) and Spring Festival.
- Limited winter schedules may be adjusted into other dates, cruise ships, etc. based on the arrangement of the cruise company.