5 Days Yichang Tour with Yangtze Cruise Experience
Yichang / Yangtze Cruise / Chongqing
- Tour Code:
- You Choose!
- Private tour guide & driver + Private car/van
- Trip overview:
- 5 days of Yangtze River Cruise begin with Yichang and end Chongqing. During the way, you can have an excursion to Three Gorges Dam Site to find the big majestic dam, also visiting Shennv Stream and Fengdu Ghost City are included in this Yichang Yangtze Cruise Experience Tour.
- Price from:
1. This price is based on a group (2 to 5 travelers) accommodated in 3-star hotel in lower seasons.
2. This price is subject to change according your group members and traveling time. Usually more travelers, lower the price; higher price in high seasons, lower in low seasons.
3. This price is valid until February 28th, 2016.
- Three Gorges Dam Site
- Shennv Stream
- Shibaozhai Pagoda
- Taking a relaxing upstream Yangtze River cruise from Yichang to Chongqing;
- Enjoy breathtaking scenery along Three Gorges.
Sampling Itinerary Day by Day
Day 1 Yichang Arrival
Welcome to Yichang! Clear the customs and retrieve your baggage by yourself upon arrival, be greeted by our tour guide in the airport or train station who is holding a sign on which says your name. A comfortable vehicle (non-smoking) with experienced driver will transfer you to Yichang Museum if time permits.
In the late afternoon, be transferred to the cruise pier, and board your ship in the late afternoon. Your lifetime Yangtze cruise starts! (Note: the boarding time changes based on the cruise ships, seasons, water level, weather, etc.)
Day 2 Yangtze River Cruise (B, L, D)
Today's onboard activities include: Taichi exercise in the morning; shore excursion to Three Gorges Dam Site, the world-famous project; Captain's Welcome Banquet at 18:00; Evening entertainment at 20:00 to enjoy the Chinese folk dancing and music performance.
Three Gorges Dam Site on the Yangtze has been a dream for generations and is one of the largest construction projects ever undertaken by mankind. This great dam, the biggest hydropower project in the world, provides China with tremendous power generation and flood control service.
Day 3 Yangtze River Cruise (B, L, D)
Shore excursion to Shennv Stream by smaller vessels. Shennv Stream, called Goddess Stream, is reputed as the Original Virgin Valley of Yangtze where you could see extraordinary view.
Note: Some cruise ships make the shore excursion to the Shennong Stream. Shennong Stream is a collection of local culture. The nature scenery, boat tracker, local sampan, ancient hanging coffins, unique ethnic minority Tujia culture… all is worth your exploration. You have the final say on which excursion to make, as we can book any of the cruise ships at great rates!
Day 4 Yangtze River Cruise (B, L, D)
Take shore excursion to Shibaozhai Pagoda. Shibaozhai, like a pearl on Yangtze River, is 278 kilometers away from Chongqing. As the gem of Chinese Architecture, the 12-story, 18th Century red wooden temple is an architectural delight full of Legends and beautiful stories.
Please Note: Some cruise ships make the shore excursion to the Fengdu Ghost City. Reach the top of Ming Mountain to check why it has been regarded as the "City of Ghosts". It is where the devil lives according to Chinese legend. The temples shows punish instruments and demon paintings, depicting the Chinese people’s imagination of hell. You have the final say on which excursion to make, as we can book any of the cruise ships at great rates!
Day 5 Chongqing (B)
You will disembark in Chongqing at around 9:00, and your local tour guide will meet and escort you to the Chongqing airport from the cruise pier. Take the flight to your next destination or back home. (Note: You could also have day tour in Chongqing to visit the stunning attractions before you leave.)
Recommended Add-on Options
+ 2 more days to visit the world everyone knows metropolis - Shanghai
Shanghai is the most populous city in China. Sitting at the mouth of Yangtze River, it has long been a commercial centre between east and west. It marks the emergence of China and has recently flourished as one of the world’s leading cities.
- Entrance fees of the scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
- Meals as specified in the itinerary.(Exceptions: If the western breakfast is not available in some of the hotels, breakfast would be either Chinese breakfast or Chinese and western breakfast.)
Hotels: Hotel Based on two persons sharing one room with twin beds or a king size bed; All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast; Please note double bed room is on request basis which is subject to Hotel's availability and re-confirmation upon check-in.
Service, room facilities and breakfast might be not up to standard in some remote areas.
- Transportation: Flights or train as listed in the itinerary.
- Sightseeing As listed in the Itinerary will be escorted with English-speaking guide;
- Service of local guide and van is for a maximum of 8 hours during the full day individual tour packages.
- Private Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in each city or area by private air-conditioned vehicle with driver and English-speaking guide as listed in the itinerary.
- Service Charge (the planning, handling, operational and communication charges) & Government Taxes.
- Luggage Transfers between airports, trains and hotels.
- Flights (Economy class) not as listed in the itinerary.
- Accommodation not as listed in the itinerary.
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry to China. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received.
- Sightseeing not listed in the itinerary.
- Meals not listed in the itinerary.
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Life Tourist insurance. Please kindly note that the full coverage travel insurance from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own.
- Optional activities.
* Please note that our English-speaking guide and driver provided for you in each city or area will not fly with you from one city to another.
Read what other travelers think about this China trip / Yangtze cruise trip. We only accept reviews from actual, confirmed travelers who purchased the tour / activity from us, so you can be sure the reviews are unbiased and authentic.
I am writing to say thank you for such a wonderful tour. We had a great time and your organization and your suggestions were perfect.
I am sorry we didn’t meet. Your guides were all excellent, Andie and Zack, in particular.
We particularly loved Chengdu and Shanghai though were exhausted by Shanghai, too many late nights and early mornings.
Thank you for adapting to our needs through the journey.
We are keen to go Guilin and Tibet at some stage perhaps later this year or next year so would be keen for you to arrange this when the time comes.
Again thank you.
- Jonathan - March 17, 2017‚ ,
We did find the bus to board to travel to the cruise.
Our room was very comfortable with lots of room.
The food at all meals was very good.
We got wifi which was nice and VIP service.
The shore excursions to the Three Gorges Dam, the ferry on the river and the walk to the red pagoda were all very good and interesting.
Overall, it was an excellent trip.
- Joan - February 10, 2017‚ ,
Here are recent candid photos of this China trip / Yangtze cruise trip. If you want to share your own tour photos, simply email your photos to email@example.com with your Booking ID Number. Thanks in advance for sharing!
No documents found.
Visitors who viewed this tour also viewed
You can rely on our local expert knowledge and endless enthusiasm; tell us your needs, and get a professional proposal with the best quotation within 0.5~23.5 hrs.