Yangtze Explorer (also called Yangzi Explorer) is the most luxury, and the only super 5-star ship on the Yangtze River. Carrying just 124 passengers, it offers the finest and the most personalized service (highest crew to passenger ratio on the river of 1:1) to ensure every level of comfort for an intimate cruising experience.
Chongqing - Yichang (4 days & 3 nights;)
Yichang - Chongqing (5 days & 4 nights;)
•This price range is based on a standard cabin for twin sharing.
•The prices are valid until Feb.28, 2018.
•Please enquiry for the exact price according to your nationality, cruising time and cruising route.
•Please quote us for the price may change during China's Golden Week (the first week of October) and Spring Festival.
What's included in your cruise?
The following items are included in your Yangtze River cruise fare. There is no need to pay onboard.
- Entrance Fees: The arranged shore excursions listed in the itinerary of your cruise ship;
- Meals: The daily meals (specified with “B”, “L” or “D”) on your cruise ship;
- Cabins: A bed in the cabin as specified in the itinerary. You could enjoy your room during daytime and night. Usually,
Chongqing to Yichang for 3 nights onboard;
Yichang to Chongqing for 4 nights onboard;
- Activities & Lectures: Captain Welcome Party, cabaret shows, fashion shows, Chinese Yangtze culture and history lectures, Captain Farewell party;
- Cleaning: room cleaning service every day;
- Local guides for the arranged shore excursions;
- Accident Injury Insurance;
- Service Charge & Government Taxes.
What's excluded in your cruise?
The following items are excluded in the cruise fare. If you want to enjoy the services, you need to pay extra fees accordingly.
- Transfers: Between airport/hotel and cruise terminal in each city not specified in the itinerary;
- Optional Shore Excursions: Different cruise companies have different price for per person per optional land tour.
Victoria Cruises are for 295 RMB;
Century Cruises are for 290 RMB, except Quyuan Birthplace for 220 RMB;
President Cruises are for 280 RMB;
Yangtze Gold Cruises are Shibaozhai Pagoda for 220 RMB, White Emperor City 290 RMB, and Lesser Three Gorges for 150 RMB;
Yangtze Explorer Cruise is for 280 RMB;
Changjiang Cruises are for 290 RMB.
- Personal Expenses: Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, clinic service, faxes, telephone calls, spa, salon, shopping, Internet, DVDs etc.
- Meals: Any meals which are not specified with "B", "L", or "D".
- Single Room Supplement: If you want to stay in one cabin (usually two beds in one cabin) on your own, you need to pay higher than one room shared with another.
- Gratuities: there is a mandatory tip required to be paid when checking in the cruise, you can pay at the ship reception counter. Volunteer tips to river guide, cruise director and staff onboard.
Almost all the 4 to 5-star ships require a compulsory ship tip which is required to be paid when checking in at the reception counter; it is the regulation of the ship companies which passengers are supposed to follow. The tip amount differs from different cruise lines and will be specified in our confirmation letter, please kindly note this so that inconvenience can be avoided.
Know More about Shore Excursions & Attractions
No documents found.
2016 Schedule of Yangtze Explorer
Other Ships of this Company
The company has no other ship
>> View All
Save up more to Book a China Tour Package including Yangtze Cruise
- 1 5 Days Yichang Tour with Yangtze Cruise Experience (Yichang / Yangtze Cruise / Chongqing) from request
- 1 4 Days Chongqing Essence Tour with Yangtze Cruise (Chongqing / Yangtze Cruise / Yichang ) from request
- 1 6 Days Chongqing, Yangtze River & Zhangjiajie Exciting Tour (Chongqing / Yangtze Cruise / Yichang / Zhangjiajie) from request
- 1 11 Days China Golden Triangle Tour with Yangtze River Cruise (Beijing / Xian / Chongqing / Yangtze Cruise / Yichang / Shanghai) from $1979
Have a question? Get answers from our travel experts or guests
- Your Question:
- Your Name:
- Your Email: