The 5-star Century Paragon is the TOP DELUXE and NEWEST Yangtze Cruise, leading in luxurious river cruising on the Yangtze River.
Chongqing - Yichang (4 days 3 nights)
Yichang - Chongqing (5 days 4 nights)
•This price range is based on a standard cabin for twin sharing.
•The prices are valid until Feb.28, 2018.
•Please enquiry for the exact price according to your nationality, cruising time and cruising route.
•Please quote us for the price may change during China's Golden Week (the first week of October) and Spring Festival.
Century Paragon, one of the newest 5-star ships on Yangtze River, was made her first voyage in 2013. It was supervised by EMS and Schiffstechnik Buchloh, two of the foremost ship-building experts from Germany. The state-of-the-art-ships were built with technologies to further enhance the travelers’ experience: e-propulsion and rudder propeller systems make for better steerage and less noise and vibration, while low-emission, “green” practices have been put in place for sustainability and “healthy cruising” environments.
As you embark on the luxury and elegant cruise, the friendly, English-speaking crew will welcome you aboard in the stunning 7-story atrium lobby. You’ll enjoy every moment when you stay onboard from the modern facilities to the highest level of service. This will be a completely new cruise experience on Asia’s longest river!
- Maiden Voyage: March, 2013
- Tonnage: 12516 T
- Length: 141.8 Meters
- Width: 19.8 Meters
- Height: 24.6 Meters
- Speed: 24km/h
- Passenger Capacity: 398
- Number of Crew: 150
- Total Cabins: 196
- Decks: 7
- Elevators: 2
- Restaurants: 2
- Indoor Swimming Pool: 1
- Itinerary: Chongqing - Yichang; Yichang - Chongqing
Why Choose this Ship?
The “First” of Century Paragon:
Century Paragon, designed by Yran and Storbrraton, has adopted "Green Environment, Low Emission and Sustainability", including:
- The first integrated e-propulsion and rudder propeller system on the Yangtze, reducing vibration and noise while increasing the ships’ maneuvering capability;
- The first Internet-based remote control surveillance system;
- The first “zero paint” Yangtze cruise ships, instead colored using high-tech compound panels for interior decoration and furniture.
The “Uniqueness” of Century Paragon:
Aboard Century Paragon, guests will be treated to some decidedly uncommon river cruise features:
- An over 2,150 square foot heated indoor swimming pool and spa complete with bar, fitness center, private relaxation area and two dressing rooms with shower;
- Public area and sightseeing elevators extended to the B1 deck;
- A 7-story Grand Atrium lobby that provides views of the surrounding Yangtze scenery;
- An unobstructed 12-foot high, multifunctional lounge featuring a center stage with large LED screen;
- An auditorium-style HD cinema seating up to 150-guests, and featuring multi-lingual translation equipment for international meetings.
What Our Customers Say about Century Paragon?
“Century Paragon - 5 Star Experience”
We had the great pleasure of taking the Century Paragon down the river from Chongqing to Yichang. Spectacular views going through the 3 gorges. I think spending a little extra on this newer boat was well worth it.
The staff on the cruise were fabulous. Leo was a fun cruise director. The ship is huge with pool, cinema, open deck on top, massive bar/stage area, massage rooms, etc. It has everything you need.
Loved this cruise and will do it again in another decade!
- - Reviewed by SouthBaySurfer, visited May 2016
Know More about Shore Excursions & Attractions
No documents found.
2016 Schedule of Century Paragon
Save up more to Book a China Tour Package including Yangtze Cruise
- 1 5 Days Yichang Tour with Yangtze Cruise Experience (Yichang / Yangtze Cruise / Chongqing) from request
- 1 4 Days Chongqing Essence Tour with Yangtze Cruise (Chongqing / Yangtze Cruise / Yichang ) from request
- 1 6 Days Chongqing, Yangtze River & Zhangjiajie Exciting Tour (Chongqing / Yangtze Cruise / Yichang / Zhangjiajie) from request
- 1 11 Days China Golden Triangle Tour with Yangtze River Cruise (Beijing / Xian / Chongqing / Yangtze Cruise / Yichang / Shanghai) from $1979
Have a question? Get answers from our travel experts or guests
- Your Question:
- Your Name:
- Your Email: