What to Pack for Yangtze Cruise
If you are new to Yangtze River cruising, please do not feel worried. Here, we list the most useful stuffs for your reference when packing your cruise.
- The passport with all necessary visas and travel authorities, for identification purposes and the visa.
- The Dress standard for most places in China would best be described as "smart casual"
- "Carry On" luggage for air travel in China is limited to 2 pieces for first class travelers and one piece for business and economy class travelers. The dimensions of each shall not exceed 20X40 X55cm and the total weight of the above two pieces shall not exceed 5 kg. The carryon items in excess of the above mentioned piece, weight or dimension shall be checked-in as checked baggage according to regulations.
- Credit cards.
- Traveler's checks.
- Airline, Cruise or Train tickets
- First-aid kit.
- Medicine and vitamins.
- Hat, Sunscreen and sunglasses, depending on the season and your destination.
- Anti-sunburn cream.
- Address and telephone number list. A list of e-mail addresses, mailing addresses and telephone numbers will help keep you in touch. Type them onto a sheet instead of taking a whole address book makes your package light.
- Itinerary with confirmation numbers and addresses and phone numbers of where you'll be staying.
- Insect repellent. Especially for summer months and for travelers who is going to visit rural areas.
- Medical records.
- Do not bring expensive jewelry and watches with you.
Not easy to find the right cruise ship/itinerary for you? Please contact one of our Yangtze cruise specialists to save your time and money. Click the right button to send an online inquiry and we will get back to you within 0.5-12 hours.