Yangtze River Cruise Fare
To make everything clear before getting onboard, you need to check what are included in your Yangtze cruise fare and what are excluded. If you have any questions about the cruise fare, just feel free to contact our travel consultant for detailed information.
What's Included in your Cruise
The following items are included in your Yangtze River cruise fare. There is no need to pay onboard.
- Entrance Fees: The arranged shore excursions listed in the itinerary of your cruise ship;
- Meals: The daily meals (specified with “B”, “L” or “D”) on your cruise ship;
- Cabins: A bed in the cabin as specified in the itinerary. You could enjoy your room during daytime and night. Usually,
Chongqing to Yichang for 3 nights onboard;
Yichang to Chongqing for 4 nights onboard;
- Activities & Lectures: Captain Welcome Party, cabaret shows, fashion shows, Chinese Yangtze culture and history lectures, Captain Farewell party;
- Cleaning: room cleaning service every day;
- Local guides for the arranged shore excursions;
- Accident Injury Insurance;
- Service Charge & Government Taxes.
What's Excluded in your Cruise
The following items are excluded in the cruise fare. If you want to enjoy the services, you need to pay extra fees accordingly.
- Transfers: Between airport/hotel and cruise terminal in each city not specified in the itinerary;
- Optional Shore Excursions: Different cruise companies have different price for per person per optional land tour.
Victoria Cruises are for 295 RMB;
Century Cruises are for 290 RMB, except Quyuan Birthplace for 220 RMB;
President Cruises are for 280 RMB;
Yangtze Gold Cruises are Shibaozhai Pagoda for 220 RMB, White Emperor City 290 RMB, and Lesser Three Gorges for 150 RMB;
Yangtze Explorer Cruise is for 280 RMB;
Changjiang Cruises are for 290 RMB.
- Personal Expenses: Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, clinic service, faxes, telephone calls, spa, salon, shopping, Internet, DVDs etc.
- Meals: Any meals which are not specified with "B", "L", or "D".
- Single Room Supplement: If you want to stay in one cabin (usually two beds in one cabin) on your own, you need to pay higher than one room shared with another.
- Gratuities: there is a mandatory tip required to be paid when checking in the cruise, you can pay at the ship reception counter. Volunteer tips to river guide, cruise director and staff onboard.
Travel with Kids
If you travel with little kids, an extra fee for children is needed. Children of up to 12 need to do a full payment. Children between 2-12 years: staying in the parents' cabin are charged 67% of the full cruise fare; Children under 2 years old: staying in the parents' cabin are charged 10% of the full cruise fare. The prices are varied with different cruise companies. You should comfirm the price of your cruise with your travel consultant before booking and payment.
- How to Plan a Yangtze River Cruise
- How to Plan a China Yangtze Tour
- Confirmation Letter
- What to Pack
- How to Get to Yangtze Cruise Ports?
- Embarkation Time, Ports & Tips
Not easy to find the right cruise ship/itinerary for you? Please contact one of our Yangtze cruise specialists to save your time and money. Click the right button to send an online inquiry and we will get back to you within 0.5~23.5 hours.
Your can rely on their expert knowledge and endless enthusiasm!
Questions & Discussions
Following are latest questions and answers from our webusers and customers. You can learn many useful information from the discussion and cases. You can also join in the discussions or ask your own question. Our experts will help you ASAP.
Good morning from China! Yes, the Yangtze cruise prices on our website are based on $US dollar. When you click a ship (http://www.yangtze-river-cruises.com/ships.html) and you can find the price range which is the price for standard cabin for twin sharing. This price includes the accommodation, meals, entrances fees and local guide fees, for arranged shore excursions, cultural activities and lectures, daily cleaning, accident injury insurance and service charge & government taxes, etc.
Yangtze-river-cruises.com are the professional cruise agency for any Yangtze River cruise booking with reasonable and valuable price. If you need any service or help, please feel free to contact us.
Have a great day!!!
Have a question? Get answers from our travel experts or guests
- Your Question:
- Your Name:
- Your Email: