6 Days Chengdu, Jiuzhaigou & Huanglong Tour
Chendu / Huanglong / Jiuzhaigou / Chengdu
- Tour Code:
- You Choose!
- Private tour guide & driver + Private car/van
- Trip overview:
- Step off the beaten path, embrace the breathtaking beauty and immerse yourself in the extraodinary landscapes. You'll find yourself roam in different time and space. This is the perfect trip to experience Chengdu highlights & Jiuzhaihgou Splendor at its most dynamic.
- Price from:
1. This price is based on a group (2 to 5 travelers) accommodated in 3-star hotel in lower seasons.
2. This price is subject to change according your group members and traveling time. Usually more travelers, lower the price; higher price in high seasons, lower in low seasons.
3. This price is valid until February 28th, 2016.
- Jiuzhaigou Valley
- Huanglong Valley
- Five-color Ponds
- Huanglong Temple
- Chengdu Panda Base
- Wenshu Temple
- Renmen Park
- Jinli Old Street
- Embrace the unexpected natural scenery and immerse in the extraodinary beauty in Jiuzhaigou and Huanglong Valley;
- Have fun with the Giant Pandas in the Breeding Research Base in a short distance;
Sampling Itinerary Day by Day
Day 1 Chengdu Arrival
Ni Hao! Welcome to Chengdu, the Hometown of Giant Pandas! You’ll be met by our local guide at the arrival hall of Chengdu airport / train station and escorted to your hotel in downtown area by a private, comfortable and non-smoking vehicle. The rest of today is on your own to explore this leisure city.
Optional activity: Enjoy the typical Sichuan cuisine (like Hot Pot) for dinner in a local restaurant.
Day 2 Chengdu & Flight to Jiuzhaigou (B)
On this day, you’ll be escorted to Chengdu Shuangliu Airport for your flight to Jiuzhaigou (about 1hr). Upon arrival, the local guide and driver will pick you up at Jiuzhai Huanglong Airport and drive about 55km to Huanglong National Park for today’s sightseeing. Huanglong National Park is famous for colorful travertine lakes and ponds, sinuous deep mountain valleys, magnificent snow mountains and mysterious peaceful wild forests, which has made the park known as “Wonder on the World” and “Heaven on the Earth”. You’ll take the cable car to the upper station of Huanglong Valley and enjoy the gorgeous scenery of Five-Color Ponds and Huanglong Ancient Temple. Then, walk down the valley and visit the stunning attractions one by one including Rhododendron Pool, Zhengyan Pool, Bonsai Pool, Lotus Waterfall, Flying Waterfall and Welcome Pool, etc.
After the tour, drive about 2 hours to Jiuzhaigou and stay overnight there.
High altitude tips: Since the attractions of Huanglong Naitonal Park are located more than 3,000 meters above the sea level, travelers should prepared well for the high altitude sickness. Keep a good healthy condition before your tour and rest well especially the first night of arrival. When walking in the valley, don’t go too rush. If you feel hart breathe, you can stop in the tourist service center to rest and get oxygen supply.
Day 3 Jiuzhaigou (B)
After breakfast, start your beautiful day by visiting the “Fairyland on Earth” - Jiuzhaigou Valley, a UNESCO World Heritage Site featured the peculiar waterscape of calcified lakes, waterfalls and travertine beach lands. You’ll take sightseeing bus from the gate to Nuorilang Waterfalls to view the symbols of Jiuzhaigou. Then transfer to Zechawa Valley to visit the Long Lake, Five-Color Pond and Seasonal Lakes. Later, go to the Rize Valley to visit the Panda Lake, Five Flower Lake, Pearl Shoal and Mirror Lake. Finally, you’ll transfer back to gate from Nuorilang, during the way, you can view the Shuzheng Lakes including Tiger Lake and Rhinoceros Lake. Free your mind and throw yourself into the wondrous world.
Stay overnight in Jiuzhaigou.
Day 4 Jiuzhaigou & Flight to Chengdu (B)
After breakfast, you’ll be escorted to Jiuzhai Huanglong Airport for your flight to Chengdu. Upon your arrival in Chengdu, your guide will meet you at Shuangliu International Airport and escort you to your hotel. The rest of today is free at your own leisure.
Day 5 Chengdu (B, L)
After breakfast, your guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel. First, drive about 15km to Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding (simply Chengdu Panda Base). This base is not only the most important panda scientific research center in the world, but also the home for more than 100 Giant Pandas. Walk through the verdant bamboo-framed path, gain fascinating insight into the progression of baby pandas to young adult pandas to adult pandas, and admire the delicate newborns in a special infant panda area. Continue to enrich your memory to observe the adolescent pandas between the age of one and five eating bamboos, playing with each other, tumbling and climbing trees. Listen to the importance of this vital maturity period and capture photographs of these enchanting and endangered creatures as they relax in their natural environment.
After the memorable panda visit, get to the largest and best-preserved Buddhist monastery - Wenshu Monastery located in bustling downtown Chengdu. Walking in the quiet spiritual temple, you’ll marvel at the exquisite Buddhist architectures and precious Buddhist statues, scriptures and relics.
Later, pay a visit to Renmin Park to truly feel the essence of leisurely pace and lifestyle of Chengdu. Sit down, order a pot of fragrant Chinese tea, have a casual chat with your friends in a-hundred-year-old teahouse, watch local indulging themselves in different kinds of folk activities, like napping, enjoy special ear cleaning, playing Mahjong, dancing and doing water calligraphy! Next will be an impressive trip to the famous Jinli Old Street, a lively paradise full of delicious local snacks, delicate artifacts, interesting folk shows and other activities. Time will steal away as you explore along the old streets!
Optional activity: In this evening, watch Sichuan Opera and be entertained by Sichuan performing arts using stick puppets, face masks, fire spitting, rolling lights, folk music, acrobatic and dance in Shufeng Yayun Teahouse (usually performs during 20:00~21:30).
Day 6 Chengdu Departure (B)
After breakfast, your guide will pick you up from the hotel to the airport in time for the scheduled flight to your next destination. Before that, you can take a rest at the hotel or go for a walk nearby.
Recommended Add-on Options
+ 2~3 more days to step into the World Geological Park - Zhangjiajie
Reputed as “a miniature fairyland” and “a maze of nature”, Zhangjiajie is a surreal world with hundreds of grotesque peaks, beautiful waters, towering trees, deep valley, marvelous caves and exuberant forest. In Zhangjiajie, you’ll fully explore Zhangjiajie National Forest Park to catch the outstanding landscape and experience the world’s longest and highest glass bridge in Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon.
+ 4~5 more days to cruise on the magnificent Yangtze River
Taking a relaxing cruise sailing on the Yangtze River is a popular way to get a short break during your China tour. You’ll not only enjoy many colorful cultural activities and entertainment programs onboard, but also enjoy three to four shore excursions to deeply know the authentic life along Three Gorges and witness the world-famous Three Gorges Dam.
You can take: 1) 4 Days & 3 Night Downstream Cruise from Chongqing to Yichang; 2) 5 Days & 4 Nights Upstream Cruise from Yichang to Chongqing.
- Entrance fees of the scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
- Meals as specified in the itinerary.(Exceptions: If the western breakfast is not available in some of the hotels, breakfast would be either Chinese breakfast or Chinese and western breakfast.)
Hotels: Hotel Based on two persons sharing one room with twin beds or a king size bed; All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast; Please note double bed room is on request basis which is subject to Hotel's availability and re-confirmation upon check-in.
Service, room facilities and breakfast might be not up to standard in some remote areas.
- Transportation: Flights or train as listed in the itinerary.
- Sightseeing As listed in the Itinerary will be escorted with English-speaking guide;
- Service of local guide and van is for a maximum of 8 hours during the full day individual tour packages.
- Private Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in each city or area by private air-conditioned vehicle with driver and English-speaking guide as listed in the itinerary.
- Service Charge (the planning, handling, operational and communication charges) & Government Taxes.
- Luggage Transfers between airports, trains and hotels.
- Flights (Economy class) not as listed in the itinerary.
- Accommodation not as listed in the itinerary.
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry to China. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received.
- Sightseeing not listed in the itinerary.
- Meals not listed in the itinerary.
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Life Tourist insurance. Please kindly note that the full coverage travel insurance from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own.
- Optional activities.
* Please note that our English-speaking guide and driver provided for you in each city or area will not fly with you from one city to another.
Read what other travelers think about this China trip / Yangtze cruise trip. We only accept reviews from actual, confirmed travelers who purchased the tour / activity from us, so you can be sure the reviews are unbiased and authentic.
my apologies for not doing this sooner but I have been really sick & basically stuck in bed...
but I have actually got up & written my review in TripAdvisor this morning... I wanted to send you a link after submitting my review but TripAdvisor is not letting me do so at this moment. I guess it is going through the process of submitting written text first & then will be uploaded.
Wendy, you were such a great help & fantastic to deal with... and you are such a lovely intelligent person - it was an absolute pleasure to work with you on my trip to the Yangtse and that's why I wanted to come & speak with you personally about further travel arrangements.
I hope you don't mind but I put your photo on my facebook page - hope that is OK.. please let me know if it is not OK... if you can, check it out at facebook******
Ok once again thankyou for your excellent assistance - you are great :-)
- Rebecca - April 11, 2017‚ ,
Please note my responses below.
Is your travel consultant of our company fast enough to answer your E-mail and patient enough to answer your questions? Stephanie was terrific. She was extremely patient with me and answered all questions professionally and in a timely manner. Admittedly, I am a fairly demanding traveler---Stephanie was up to the task and performed beyond my expectations. I will add my comments about Stephanie in my review on TripAdvisor.
How’s the service of the tour guides during your whole tour? The two guides were good. My guide in Chongqing was terrific and deserves special mention. I wanted to visit the old 18 Steps neighborhood with is undergoing redevelopment and made it happen. I wanted a traditional Hotpot dinner before the cruise and she made that happen too---without another tourist in sight.
Would you like to recommend our company? I would highly recommend your company and I will use you again on Chinese travel matters.
- Larry - April 10, 2017‚ ,
Here are recent candid photos of this China trip / Yangtze cruise trip. If you want to share your own tour photos, simply email your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Booking ID Number. Thanks in advance for sharing!
No documents found.
No documents found.
Visitors who viewed this tour also viewed
6 Days Yangtze River Cruise Tour from Chengdu
Chengdu / Chongqing / Yangtze Cruise / Yichang
8 Days Beauty Tour to Jiuzhaigou & Yangtze River
Chengdu / Huanglong / Jiuzhaigou / Chongqing / Yangtze Cruise / Yichang
8 Days Chengdu Leshan Emei & Yangtze Cruise Tour
Chengdu / Leshan / E'mei / Chengdu / Chongqing / Yangtze Cruise / Yichang
You can rely on our local expert knowledge and endless enthusiasm; tell us your needs, and get a professional proposal with the best quotation within 0.5~23.5 hrs.