6 Days Chengdu, Jiuzhaigou & Huanglong Tour
Chendu / Huanglong / Jiuzhaigou / Chengdu
- Tour Code:
- You Choose!
- Private tour guide & driver + Private car/van
- Trip overview:
- Step off the beaten path, embrace the breathtaking beauty and immerse yourself in the extraodinary landscapes. You'll find yourself roam in different time and space. This is the perfect trip to experience Chengdu highlights & Jiuzhaihgou Splendor at its most dynamic.
- Price from:
1. This price is based on a group (2 to 5 travelers) accommodated in 3-star hotel in lower seasons.
2. This price is subject to change according your group members and traveling time. Usually more travelers, lower the price; higher price in high seasons, lower in low seasons.
3. This price is valid until February 28th, 2016.
- Jiuzhaigou Valley
- Huanglong Valley
- Five-color Ponds
- Chengdu Panda Base
- Wenshu Temple
- Renmen Park
- Jinli Old Street
- Embrace the unexpected natural scenery and immerse in the extraodinary beauty in Jiuzhaigou and Huanglong Valley;
- Have fun with the Giant Pandas in the Breeding Research Base in a short distance;
Sampling Itinerary Day by Day
Day 1 Chengdu Arrival
Welcome to Chengdu, the hometown of the Giant Panda. Your local guide will meet you at the airport and then escort you to your hotel in a private vehicle. The rest of today is yours to enjoy the leisurely life pace of this city on your own.
Day 2 Chengdu & Flight to Jiuzhaigou ( B )
Today after breakfast, your personal guide will escort you to Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport for your onward flight to Jiuzhaigou. Upon your arrival, your local guide will meet you at Jiuhuang Airport and escort you to your hotel.
In the afternoon, you’ll visit Huanglong National Park, where densely scatters thousands of travertine color-ponds and flow streams. You’ll marvel at Huanglong Temple and fabulous Five-Color Ponds.
Day 3 Jiuzhaigou ( B )
Today, you’ll visit Jiuzhaigou National Park. It is well-known not only as a national park, but also a UNESCO World Heritage since 1992. Home to nine Tibetan Villages scattered in its 720 sq., it consists of three valleys – Rize Valley, Shuzheng Valley and Zechawa Valley formed a shape of “Y”. There are 114 lakes, 47 springs, 17 groups of waterfalls, 11 rapids and 5 tufa shoals within the reserve. It is said that there is no other place as peaceful as in Jiuzhaigou all over the world. This fairy land will take you to a wondrous world.
Stay overnight in Jiuzhaigou.
Day 4 Jiuzhaigou & Flight to Chengdu ( B )
After breakfast, your local guide will escort you to Jiuhuang Airport to catch the early flight to Chengdu. Upon your arrival in Chengdu, your guide will meet you at Shuangliu International Airport and escort you to your hotel. The rest of today is free at your own leisure.
Day 5 Chengdu ( B )
Today you will first have a visit to the Giant Panda Breeding Research Base, where you can explore the daily life of the cute pandas, and get close to the lovely creatures. (Option: You could talk to our guide about option of booking to hold a baby panda for once in a lifetime experience. It needs about 2000 RMB which will be the donation fee, helping to save the endangered giant pandas.)
After happy hours with pandas, drive to Wenshu Temple, a typical ancient monastery of Qing Dynasty in downtown Chengdu, where you can see local prayers worshiping and lighting incense.
After lunch, you will visit Renmin Park to experience the most authentic Chengdu local life. Having a cup of tea in a traditional teahouse, watching the local old couples dancing, joining in the locals to play mahjong or cards in a teahouse...You will enjoy typical leisurely lifestyle of Chengdu.
At the late afternoon, you will move on to Jinli Old Street, one of the oldest streets to appreciate the local snacks and artifacts. For photographers, visit here in the evening will be the best time to get better photos with all the red lanterns lit up in the dusk.
At the end, your guide will escort you to your hotel.
Day 6 Chengdu Departure (B)
After breakfast, your guide will pick you up from the hotel to the airport in time for the scheduled flight to your next destination. Before that, you can take a rest at the hotel or go for a walk nearby.
- Entrance fees of the scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
- Meals as specified in the itinerary.(Exceptions: If the western breakfast is not available in some of the hotels, breakfast would be either Chinese breakfast or Chinese and western breakfast.)
Hotels: Hotel Based on two persons sharing one room with twin beds or a king size bed; All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast; Please note double bed room is on request basis which is subject to Hotel's availability and re-confirmation upon check-in.
Service, room facilities and breakfast might be not up to standard in some remote areas.
- Transportation: Flights or train as listed in the itinerary.
- Sightseeing As listed in the Itinerary will be escorted with English-speaking guide;
- Service of local guide and van is for a maximum of 8 hours during the full day individual tour packages.
- Private Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in each city or area by private air-conditioned vehicle with driver and English-speaking guide as listed in the itinerary.
- Service Charge (the planning, handling, operational and communication charges) & Government Taxes.
- Luggage Transfers between airports, trains and hotels.
- Flights (Economy class) not as listed in the itinerary.
- Accommodation not as listed in the itinerary.
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry to China. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received.
- Sightseeing not listed in the itinerary.
- Meals not listed in the itinerary.
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Life Tourist insurance. Please kindly note that the full coverage travel insurance from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own.
- Optional activities.
* Please note that our English-speaking guide and driver provided for you in each city or area will not fly with you from one city to another.
Read what other travelers think about this China trip / Yangtze cruise trip. We only accept reviews from actual, confirmed travelers who purchased the tour / activity from us, so you can be sure the reviews are unbiased and authentic.
I am writing to say thank you for such a wonderful tour. We had a great time and your organization and your suggestions were perfect.
I am sorry we didn’t meet. Your guides were all excellent, Andie and Zack, in particular.
We particularly loved Chengdu and Shanghai though were exhausted by Shanghai, too many late nights and early mornings.
Thank you for adapting to our needs through the journey.
We are keen to go Guilin and Tibet at some stage perhaps later this year or next year so would be keen for you to arrange this when the time comes.
Again thank you.
- Jonathan - March 17, 2017‚ ,
We did find the bus to board to travel to the cruise.
Our room was very comfortable with lots of room.
The food at all meals was very good.
We got wifi which was nice and VIP service.
The shore excursions to the Three Gorges Dam, the ferry on the river and the walk to the red pagoda were all very good and interesting.
Overall, it was an excellent trip.
- Joan - February 10, 2017‚ ,
Here are recent candid photos of this China trip / Yangtze cruise trip. If you want to share your own tour photos, simply email your photos to email@example.com with your Booking ID Number. Thanks in advance for sharing!
No documents found.
No documents found.
No documents found.
Visitors who viewed this tour also viewed
You can rely on our local expert knowledge and endless enthusiasm; tell us your needs, and get a professional proposal with the best quotation within 0.5~23.5 hrs.