5 Days Chengdu, Leshan & Mount Emei Tour
Chengdu / Leshan / Emei / Chengdu
- Tour Code:
- You Choose!
- Private tour guide & driver + Private car/van
- Trip overview:
- Discover Chengdu's highlights and the world hetitages in Leshan and Mt.Emei on this 5-day customized private tour, which not only offers you a chance to spend happy hours with cute pandas, but also an amazing view of the Giant Buddha and the breathtaking scenery from the Golden Summit - the top of Mt. Emei.
- Price from:
1. This price is based on a group (2 to 5 travelers) accommodated in 3-star hotel in lower seasons.
2. This price is subject to change according your group members and traveling time. Usually more travelers, lower the price; higher price in high seasons, lower in low seasons.
3. This price is valid until February 28th, 2016.
- Chengdu Giant Panda Base
- Dufu Thatched Cottage
- Jinli Old Street
- Wuhou Memorial Temple
- Leshan Giant Buddha
- Mount Emei
- Baoguo Temple
- Golden Summit
- Have 2 days city break in Chengdu which combine the panda tour and cultural explore together in Chengdu;
- Closely witness the world largest carved Buddha - Leshang Giant Buddha;
- Get atop of Golden Summit of Emei Mountain and enjoy fantastic view.
Sampling Itinerary Day by Day
Day 1 Chengdu Arrival
Welcome to Chengdu, the hometown of the Giant Panda. Your local guide will meet you at the airport and then escort you to your hotel in a private vehicle. The rest of today is yours to enjoy the leisurely life pace of this city on your own.
Day 2 Chengdu ( B )
Today, you will firstly have a visit to the Giant Panda Breeding Research Base, where you can explore the daily life of the cute pandas. Then go ahead to visit Dufu Thatched Cottage, where the Chinese Poet Sage lived in Tang Dynasty.
Later, have a leisure walk in Jinli Old Street next to the Wuhou Memorial Temple, where you can enjoy many local snacks and traditional handcrafts of Chengdu.
Day 3 Chengdu - Leshan - Mt. Emei ( B )
In the morning, after a two-hour drive from Chengdu, head to Leshan Giant Buddha, the largest carved statue of Buddha in the world. Sitting at the confluence of three rivers, the Giant Buddha was carved on the cliff of Lingyun Mountain, used to suppress the flood. Enjoy spectacular view of the huge statue as you walking down through the narrow staircases to the foot of the Buddha.
After visiting the Giant Buddha, move on to Mt. Emei. Located 30 minutes away from Leshan by road, Baoguo Temple is the biggest temple of the mountain, which is also the final site for today’s tour.
Stay overnight at the foot of Mt. Emei.
Day 4 Mt. Emei - Chengdu ( B )
Today is your Emei Mountain Tour. First, take a eco-car in the Scenic Area to Leidongpin and hiking to Jieyin Hall, to take a cable car up to the Golden Summit (altitude: 3077 m). At the highest peak of the mountain, you will be amazed by the awe-inspiring view of Huazhang Temple and witness the breathtaking sea of clouds if it’s sunny.
Next, go down to Wannian Temple parking lot by car. Take a cable car up to Wannian Temple at the middle of the mountain. Appreciate the most beautiful landscape of Mt. Emei in Qingyin Pavilion as you hike from Wannian Temple to Wuxiangang parking lot.
Then return to Chengdu by road from Mt. Emei.
Day 5 Chengdu Departure ( B )
Your guide will pick you up from the hotel to the airport in time for the scheduled flight to your next destination. Before that, you can take a rest at the hotel or go for a walk nearby.
- Entrance fees of the scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
- Meals as specified in the itinerary.(Exceptions: If the western breakfast is not available in some of the hotels, breakfast would be either Chinese breakfast or Chinese and western breakfast.)
Hotels: Hotel Based on two persons sharing one room with twin beds or a king size bed; All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast; Please note double bed room is on request basis which is subject to Hotel's availability and re-confirmation upon check-in.
Service, room facilities and breakfast might be not up to standard in some remote areas.
- Transportation: Flights or train as listed in the itinerary.
- Sightseeing As listed in the Itinerary will be escorted with English-speaking guide;
- Service of local guide and van is for a maximum of 8 hours during the full day individual tour packages.
- Private Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in each city or area by private air-conditioned vehicle with driver and English-speaking guide as listed in the itinerary.
- Service Charge (the planning, handling, operational and communication charges) & Government Taxes.
- Luggage Transfers between airports, trains and hotels.
- Flights (Economy class) not as listed in the itinerary.
- Accommodation not as listed in the itinerary.
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry to China. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received.
- Sightseeing not listed in the itinerary.
- Meals not listed in the itinerary.
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Life Tourist insurance. Please kindly note that the full coverage travel insurance from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own.
- Optional activities.
* Please note that our English-speaking guide and driver provided for you in each city or area will not fly with you from one city to another.
Read what other travelers think about this China trip / Yangtze cruise trip. We only accept reviews from actual, confirmed travelers who purchased the tour / activity from us, so you can be sure the reviews are unbiased and authentic.
I am writing to say thank you for such a wonderful tour. We had a great time and your organization and your suggestions were perfect.
I am sorry we didn’t meet. Your guides were all excellent, Andie and Zack, in particular.
We particularly loved Chengdu and Shanghai though were exhausted by Shanghai, too many late nights and early mornings.
Thank you for adapting to our needs through the journey.
We are keen to go Guilin and Tibet at some stage perhaps later this year or next year so would be keen for you to arrange this when the time comes.
Again thank you.
- Jonathan - March 17, 2017‚ ,
We did find the bus to board to travel to the cruise.
Our room was very comfortable with lots of room.
The food at all meals was very good.
We got wifi which was nice and VIP service.
The shore excursions to the Three Gorges Dam, the ferry on the river and the walk to the red pagoda were all very good and interesting.
Overall, it was an excellent trip.
- Joan - February 10, 2017‚ ,
Here are recent candid photos of this China trip / Yangtze cruise trip. If you want to share your own tour photos, simply email your photos to email@example.com with your Booking ID Number. Thanks in advance for sharing!
No documents found.
No documents found.
Visitors who viewed this tour also viewed
You can rely on our local expert knowledge and endless enthusiasm; tell us your needs, and get a professional proposal with the best quotation within 0.5~23.5 hrs.