4 Days Chengdu Tour with Sanxingdui Museum
Chengdu / Sanxingdui / Chengdu
- Tour Code:
- You Choose!
- Private tour guide & driver + Private car/van
- Trip overview:
- Experience a real Chengdu, including the Giant Panda,Wuhou Temple, Jinli Street, most importantly extend your tour to Sanxingdui Museum to explore the unlocked mystery.
- Price from:
1. This price is based on a group (2 to 5 travelers) accommodated in 3-star hotel in lower seasons.
2. This price is subject to change according your group members and traveling time. Usually more travelers, lower the price; higher price in high seasons, lower in low seasons.
3. This price is valid until February 28th, 2016.
- Sanxingdui Museum
- Chengdu Panda Base
- Wuhou Memorial Temple
- Jinli Old Street
- Spend some happy hours with the cute giant pandas;
- Explore the ancient Shu culture.
Sampling Itinerary Day by Day
Day 1 Chengdu (D)
Welcome to Chengdu, the hometown of Giant Panda. Your local guide will meet you at the airport and then escort you to your hotel in a private vehicle. The rest of today is yours to enjoy the leisure life pace of this city on your own.
Dinner in a local Sichuan cuisine restaurant.
Day 2 Chengdu ( B )
Today you will first have a visit to the Giant Panda Breeding Research Base, where you can explore the daily life of the cute pandas.
After happy hours with pandas, drive to Wuhou Memorial Temple where exhibits many precious cultural relics and treasures. Your last activity for today is the Jinli Old Street where you will experience local Chengdu culture, featured snacks and handcrafts.
Day 3 Sanxingdui Museum ( B )
Today, you have chance to explore one of the most important discoveries of twentieth century - the Sanxingdui (Three Star Piles) Museum where you will learn a lot about the ancient Shu(Sichuan) which can be dated back to late Neolithic Age (7000 BC-5000 BC).
Day 4 Chengdu Departure ( B )
Your guide will pick you up from the hotel to the airport in time for the scheduled flight to your next destination. Before that, you can take a rest at the hotel or go for a walk nearby.
- Entrance fees of the scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
- Meals as specified in the itinerary.(Exceptions: If the western breakfast is not available in some of the hotels, breakfast would be either Chinese breakfast or Chinese and western breakfast.)
Hotels: Hotel Based on two persons sharing one room with twin beds or a king size bed; All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast; Please note double bed room is on request basis which is subject to Hotel's availability and re-confirmation upon check-in.
Service, room facilities and breakfast might be not up to standard in some remote areas.
- Transportation: Flights or train as listed in the itinerary.
- Sightseeing As listed in the Itinerary will be escorted with English-speaking guide;
- Service of local guide and van is for a maximum of 8 hours during the full day individual tour packages.
- Private Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in each city or area by private air-conditioned vehicle with driver and English-speaking guide as listed in the itinerary.
- Service Charge (the planning, handling, operational and communication charges) & Government Taxes.
- Luggage Transfers between airports, trains and hotels.
- Flights (Economy class) not as listed in the itinerary.
- Accommodation not as listed in the itinerary.
- Visa Fees: Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry to China. We can send you a free official invitation letter to assist you in obtaining your visa after the reservation deposit is received.
- Sightseeing not listed in the itinerary.
- Meals not listed in the itinerary.
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Life Tourist insurance. Please kindly note that the full coverage travel insurance from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own.
- Optional activities.
* Please note that our English-speaking guide and driver provided for you in each city or area will not fly with you from one city to another.
Read what other travelers think about this China trip / Yangtze cruise trip. We only accept reviews from actual, confirmed travelers who purchased the tour / activity from us, so you can be sure the reviews are unbiased and authentic.
I am writing to say thank you for such a wonderful tour. We had a great time and your organization and your suggestions were perfect.
I am sorry we didn’t meet. Your guides were all excellent, Andie and Zack, in particular.
We particularly loved Chengdu and Shanghai though were exhausted by Shanghai, too many late nights and early mornings.
Thank you for adapting to our needs through the journey.
We are keen to go Guilin and Tibet at some stage perhaps later this year or next year so would be keen for you to arrange this when the time comes.
Again thank you.
- Jonathan - March 17, 2017‚ ,
We did find the bus to board to travel to the cruise.
Our room was very comfortable with lots of room.
The food at all meals was very good.
We got wifi which was nice and VIP service.
The shore excursions to the Three Gorges Dam, the ferry on the river and the walk to the red pagoda were all very good and interesting.
Overall, it was an excellent trip.
- Joan - February 10, 2017‚ ,
Here are recent candid photos of this China trip / Yangtze cruise trip. If you want to share your own tour photos, simply email your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Booking ID Number. Thanks in advance for sharing!
No documents found.
Visitors who viewed this tour also viewed
You can rely on our local expert knowledge and endless enthusiasm; tell us your needs, and get a professional proposal with the best quotation within 0.5~23.5 hrs.